OVEN MITT & JoePa's "Watson Come in Here" Baskets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVEN MITT & JoePa's "Watson Come in Here" Baskets

:chaching: ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL HAD THE TELEPHONE PATENTED ON THIS DATE IN 1876 :chaching:

OVEN MITT YTD: 27 - 29
    3/6: 1 - 0

Hello? HELLo? HELLO?

"Definitely"
    PEPPERDINE +2
    vs. Portland

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 121 - 116 - 3
    UNITS: -14.00
    3/6: 3 - 2
    MAC: 29 - 19

To all listeners....change in coverage for Saturday's game on wjer.com! Due to the blizzard-like conditions, if the Garaway girls win their state semi-final game tonight I will be doing color of their state final game on Saturday at 5PM. If they lose, I may be done for the season.

DREXEL +1 vs. Delaware
    PENNSYLVANIA +6 vs. Cornell
    NORTHEASTERN -3.5 vs. James Madison
    BRADLEY +2 vs. Creighton
    ELON -4 vs. Furman
    WESTERN CAROLINA +2.5 vs. Wofford

BOL to everyone! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

BOL to you too JoeyP!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      :chaching: ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL HAD THE TELEPHONE PATENTED ON THIS DATE IN 1876 :chaching:

OVEN MITT YTD: 27 - 29
      3/6: 1 - 0

Hello? HELLo? HELLO?

"Definitely"
      PEPPERDINE +2
      vs. Portland

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 121 - 116 - 3
      UNITS: -14.00
      3/6: 3 - 2

To all listeners....change in coverage for Saturday's game on wjer.com! Due to the blizzard-like conditions, if the Garaway girls win their state semi-final game tonight I will be doing color of their state final game on Saturday at 5PM. If they lose, I may be done for the season.

DREXEL +1 vs. Delaware
      PENNSYLVANIA +6 vs. Cornell
      NORTHEASTERN -3.5 vs. James Madison
      BRADLEY +2 vs. Creighton
      ELON -4 vs. Furman
      WESTERN CAROLINA +2.5 vs. Wofford

BOL to everyone! :thumbs:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lets go GARAWAY GIRLS..........i need another shout out to me on saturday it helps me boost my egoooo
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

LMAO Shovelhead.......:laughing:

You can root for them soon as Denny and Bill are there to do the play-by-play @ 3PM today.....that way you'll know if you are gonna get your name listed as one of the basketball officials during the game.....if I don't know 'em I make 'em up! LMAO

You guys getting any snow yet today? We have 5" already, measured it myself.....:laughing:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

And a small teaser for today.....

7pt. Teaser Wager
          Team 1 CBB [743] BRADLEY +9-110 Mar-7 15:30
          Team 2 CBB [745] MISSOURI ST +9½-110 Mar-7 19:00
          Team 3 CBB [748] SO ILLINOIS +1-110 Mar-7 21:30
          Risking $50 To Win $41.70
          Status Accepted
          Sportbet Ticket #: 4263141

Comment

LMAO Shovelhead.......:laughing:

You can root for them soon as Denny and Bill are there to do the play-by-play @ 3PM today.....that way you'll know if you are gonna get your name listed as one of the basketball officials during the game.....if I don't know 'em I make 'em up! LMAO

You guys getting any snow yet today? We have 5" already, measured it myself.....:laughing:

oh were getting snow non stop here.............ill be working all night tonight........im like santa i don't sleep.........but i deliver people clean driveways ...........except that self-centered ass **** u-dog :puke:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
              oh were getting snow non stop here.............ill be working all night tonight........im like santa i don't sleep.........but i deliver people clean driveways ...........except that self-centered ass **** u-dog :puke:
              Of course I remember walking to school up hill both way in knee deep snow, and although we've only got 5" so far it's also sleeting and all the schools have let out for the afternoon. We even canceled classes for after 2PM but the advisory said that "staff", i.e. me, have to stay even thought the campus is closed to the public....what a joke, guess my life doesn't mean anything but faculty and students are the most important ones.....
              :bang:

They say we're in for 8-12" by tomorrow night and I'm supposed to drive to Columbus for the girls state tournament. That should be fun!:puke:

Now get my driveway cleared before I get home at 5:30PM! I'll give you hot chocolate and the answers to the next exam!

Comment

Of course I remember walking to school up hill both way in knee deep snow, and although we've only got 5" so far it's also sleeting and all the schools have let out for the afternoon. We even canceled classes for after 2PM but the advisory said that "staff", i.e. me, have to stay even thought the campus is closed to the public....what a joke, guess my life doesn't mean anything but faculty and students are the most important ones.....
                :bang:

They say we're in for 8-12" by tomorrow night and I'm supposed to drive to Columbus for the girls state tournament. That should be fun!:puke:

Now get my driveway cleared before I get home at 5:30PM! I'll give you hot chocolate and the answers to the next exam!
                IM ON IT SIR!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Now another change in Radio Plans.....

The Garaway girls are up by 10pts with a minute left.....they will play tomorrow at 5PM! Their boys game is snowed out until 8PM on Sunday night. No word if I'm doing that game yet but I am definitely NOT going to Columbus tomorrow!

:thumbs:

Comment

GL tonight JP :thumbs: , have a good weekend
                    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

JUST UPDATING.....

OVEN MITT YTD: 28 - 29
                      3/7: 1 - 0

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 124 - 119 - 3
                      UNITS: -14.50
                      3/7: 3 - 3

And how about Whaleydog, DanAnderson, and Kevin Lang refereeing the boys regional final game lastnight in Athens, OH......:thumbs: :laughing:

Better yet, how about Kent winning at Akron and finishing 25-6 heading into the MAC Tournament this week as the #1 see and a conference record of 13-3! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X