• Show
Clear All

• college hoops....shutting it down

BEST BETS (42-36)(+7.30 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (34-36)(-11.20 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (73-58)(+11.40 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-2)(-3.60 units)

OVERALL (151-132)(+3.90 units)

Another losing night last night. I went 2-4 dropping 2.70 units. TIME TO SHUT IT DOWN.

I have lost it and am ice cold right now. I am still on the plus side for the year, although barely. There are a lot of people who wish they were on the plus side, so I guess I cannot complain. I had a lot of fun playing all year and did not lose money. I am a very small gambler and if I continue I will just lose money that I could be using for baseball. The tourney if great and a ton of fun to watch, but I think it is very hard to handicap. I am not going to risk it. I have had much more success with bases, so that is what I am going to do.

I am going to take a break from the net for the most part until opening day in MLB which is only three weeks away. I am actually taking a weeks vacation to Florida during that time as well. I am just going to play in a few random contests that I am already in. Thanks to all who read my posts on a regular basis, I appreciate it. I will be back for bases. GO PHILLIES!!

Take care Mark....at least you're on the plus side of the Units....I've had two horrible weeks and have several 0-fer days...but I'm gonna keep plodding along! C ya later bro! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks. I hope you turn it around. I am saving my money for bases.

Comment

more power to ya mark for being able to walk away. go phillies:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X