• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
    is that you VICTOR "E" BULL :laughing: :thx: :out:

victoria bull...get it right lol

Comment

I herd for the new UB posters around campus, you will be modeling with a shovel. Believe. 2020

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
        I herd for the new UB posters around campus, you will be modeling with a shovel. Believe. 2020
        yes sir .......just signed a contract with them i get free schooling and they must have all fluent English speaking teachers in all class rooms and no more T/F questions on accounting test anymore or multiple choice questions............A2J got the contract too...so were both gonna be on the poster
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

yes sir .......just signed a contract with them i get free schooling and they must have all fluent English speaking teachers in all class rooms and no more T/F questions on accounting test anymore or multiple choice questions............A2J got the contract too...so were both gonna be on the poster

DAAAAMMMM..... Dont know if UB can handle A2J...cant wait for A2J to spit some game yo to Akon and T Pain when they come.... go up to MIMS and tell him why a2J is hot....yo:laughing:

Comment

DAAAAMMMM..... Dont know if UB can handle A2J...cant wait for A2J to spit some game yo to Akon and T Pain when they come.... go up to MIMS and tell him why a2J is hot....yo:laughing:
            oh geez tell me your joking and those jokes (akon, t-pain, and mims are not coming to UB) tell me your bull****ting me

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

oh geez tell me your joking and those jokes (akon, t-pain, and mims are not coming to UB) tell me your bull****ting me
              april 25th.... alumni for spring fest

Comment

april 25th.... alumni for spring fest
                :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                X