~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - MAR. 9th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - MAR. 9th ~~

Well all three games I was leaning towards today won.... with the Pistons still pending. I've won twice betting against St. Mary's this year. I've won three times betting on San Diego this year. I'm not touching the total tonight. Anyone care to guess what my POD is? I will post it after I call it in.

--

March Starting Bankroll = $5,000

March Current Bankroll = $5,650

--

March Past Results (5-3)

MARCH 1st = GONZAGA BULLDOGS (BB) -6 = WIN +$250
    MARCH 2nd = NEW JERSEY NETS +5½ = LOSS -$550
    MARCH 3rd = LOYOLA MARYMOUNT/SAN DIEGO - UNDER 130½ = LOSS -$275
    MARCH 4th = SUNS/TRAILBLAZERS - UNDER 208½ = WIN +$500
    MARCH 5th = OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS (1H) -2½ = LOSS -$275
    MARCH 6th = OREGON DUCKS (BB) -5 = WIN +$250
    MARCH 7th = DENVER NUGGETS -1 = WIN +$500
    MARCH 8th = PEPPERDINE/SAN DIEGO - UNDER 137 = WIN +$250
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

i'll go out on a limb and say sd:thumbs:

Comment

Biff - thank god Purdue came in... did chase a little but now that i'm seeing your post before the game starts - IMO SD covers the +5.5 - hope that's the side you're on too...

Will have to skip it if you come back with St. Mary's! :laughing:

GL 2 Ya - waiting patiently on what the surprise is.. Maybe you're taking SD +3 for the 1st HALF! :laughing:

Comment

EVERYTHING is pointing to SD. Two blowout wins, 8-2 ATS in their last 10, playing at home, already beat St. Mary's once this year and a nice underdog to boot. With Gonzaga looking like they won't cover, I bet everyone is hopping on SD ML +200 to get back that money. This one game I think USD is overmatched vs. a rested St. Mary's team that is very dangerous when undervalued like are tonight. I don't thinik USD is going to the big dance despite a very good year. St. Mary's however was a top 25 team for a long time and had a much better chance, but they need a win tonight and if they can help it, it'll be a 5+ point win. Good Luck. :thumbs:

MARCH 9th = ST. MARY'S GAELS -4½

*RISKING $275 to win $250

Comment

SD wins it Daws! I shouldn't have faded my results.

I should have taken Gaels 1st Half Quelude.

If anyone watched the end of that game I think this is the face your have... :eeek:

That's the face I have. St. Mary's got outscored 17-3 in the final 10 minutes of the game. I'm not even going to waste my time thinking about how much of a wash this game turned out to be. I honestly thought about middling at the half, but laid off since it was a back to back for them. That's why I have to hand it to Brandon Johnson and USD... they made me a lot of money this year, but St. Mary's and the refs gave that game to them and they took it. Late night, but finally onto tomorrow.

--

March Starting Bankroll = $5,000

March Current Bankroll = $5,375

--

March Past Results (5-4)

MARCH 1st = GONZAGA BULLDOGS (BB) -6 = WIN +$250
          MARCH 2nd = NEW JERSEY NETS +5½ = LOSS -$550
          MARCH 3rd = LOYOLA MARYMOUNT/SAN DIEGO - UNDER 130½ = LOSS -$275
          MARCH 4th = SUNS/TRAILBLAZERS - UNDER 208½ = WIN +$500
          MARCH 5th = OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS (1H) -2½ = LOSS -$275
          MARCH 6th = OREGON DUCKS (BB) -5 = WIN +$250
          MARCH 7th = DENVER NUGGETS -1 = WIN +$500
          MARCH 8th = PEPPERDINE/SAN DIEGO - UNDER 137 = WIN +$250
          MARCH 9th = ST. MARY'S GAELS -4½ = LOSS -$275
          Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 03-10-2008, 01:45 AM.

Comment

DAMN THEM GAELS!!!! They came out on FIRE and faded late... oh well -

let's hit'em hard today!! gotta make up for the loss...

Comment

Biff -

I watched that game from start to finish and Im still shocked by that game. What a game -- there should be an outlaw to having a game like that on so late at night - I couldnt go to bed but I love it!!!!

I took San Diego for the game and also Teased them and the over and by about 2 minutes in I was certain to chalk those two bets up as LOSERS!!!!! No way should that have ended like it did, I know you and Rahstah both got the short end of the stick on it, especially on the OVER for the 2H that Rahstah took.

I tail both you guys and you do an awesome job. San Diego has made anyone watching or tailing a decent amount of $$ and continued last night. Now with that being said Im up in the air about what to expect tonight and was wondering yours or the boards thoughts:
              1. Does San Diego play off the emotion of that big win last night and continue to bring the intensity or are they shot from last nights effort?
              2. Does the hometown crowd keep them going on their quest to win the WCC tourney?
              3. Do the "NeverCovers" have it in them tonight to pull out the buzz saw and put San Diego down in the hostile environment?
              4. Is Gonzaga tired as well from their battle with Santa Clara?

I love the idea of a San Diego win tonight but I dont have a feel for what to expect -- what do you guys think and how are you leaning tonight? Im kind of thinking under ......

Just curious...Kuz

Comment

Originally posted by Kuz View Post
                [*] "NeverCovers"

I'm so proud that caught on last year when I said it, haha.. Hadn't thought about it all season long, nice job Kuz!!! :thumbs:

Comment

The NEVERCOVERS ride AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X