Harmonious NCAAB Mon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Mon

****ty 1-3 day yesterday after not really capping too much and just putting in plays , haha.. Best of luck to everyone tonight, four more bids going out!!!

Sides: 223-191-10 (+22.4 units)
    Totals: 25-26-1 (-3.6 units)
    YTD: 248-217-11 (+18.8 units)

1 UNIT
    Siena (-3). Rider is too banged up to win again I think. They have the best player, but Siena is at home and the Broncs are missing guys still.
    Middle Tennessee State (+11.5). MTSU played a brutal schedule this year so their record stinks, but they are the 3rd best Sun Belt team.
    Western Kentucky (-9). Every time Arky-LR has played anyone decent this season they have gotten killed by DD's.
    San Diego (+7). Home court and catching 7 points to boot? Gonzaga wins a tight one, IMHO so I'll take the seven.

:thumbs:

gl cuse :thumbs: , i'm on MTSU and San Diego as well and also was thinking about playing Siena
    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

cuse- GL!.....i played SIE so far....may play MTSU as well.

congrats on sticking with the FH and making the playoffs....:thumbs:....even though you stole Zetterberg from JML....lol....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

BTW...when did Jay Bilas get a mohawk....:laughing:

check him out from a straight on profile and the headset on....:laughing:

Comment

GL today Cuse! On the other side of the Siena game, but agree with the other 3. :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            congrats on sticking with the FH and making the playoffs....:thumbs:....even though you stole Zetterberg from JML....lol....
            LMAO...you and that trade...do you actually follow hockey or just go by the BIG names? lol. I actually won that trade overall by a substantial margin, FYI....Staal AND Horton both had alot more fantasy points than your golden boy Zetterberg from the trade date, and I think Michalek even did too! Zetterberg was very average down the stretch...and the 2 stiffs I threw in with ZB were awful....Comrie was dumped by Cuse shortly after, and Kariya went MIA, not even getting top 275 in fantasy points over that stretch. I think 3 for 3 I almost doubled Cuse's total in points.

Sorry...but that was the 4th or 5th time you said Zetterberg was stolen, when the facts are that it WAS one of the most obscene one-sided trades I've ever seen....however it was me that got the better deal. (Sorry Cuse). Sometimes the biggest "name" doesn't mean it's the better deal...

Anyway....lol....GL Cuse.....hope all 4 hit!
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-10-2008, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              LMAO...you and that trade...do you actually follow hockey or just go by the BIG names? lol. I actually won that trade overall by a substantial margin, FYI....Staal AND Horton both had alot more fantasy points than your golden boy Zetterberg from the trade date, and I think Michalek even did too! Zetterberg was very average down the stretch...and the 2 stiffs I threw in with ZB were awful....Comrie was dumped by Cuse shortly after, and Kariya went MIA, not even getting top 275 in fantasy points over that stretch. I think 3 for 3 I almost doubled Cuse's total in points.

Sorry...but that was the 4th or 5th time you said Zetterberg was stolen, when the facts are that it WAS one of the most obscene one-sided trades I've ever seen....however it was me that got the better deal. (Sorry Cuse). Sometimes the biggest "name" doesn't mean it's the better deal...

Anyway....lol....GL Cuse.....hope all 4 hit!
              lmao....i was kidding.....and was making a joke about it.....i don't even remember who was traded in the trade. just was making light of it......

Comment

lmao....i was kidding.....and was making a joke about it.....i don't even remember who was traded in the trade. just was making light of it......
                :beerbang: lol...no prob...but you kept saying it many times like it was fact, so I have to respond, cause I was pretty impressed with pulling such a great trade when everyone originally thought I was getting raped....

LOL....GL tonight FF :thumbs:

Comment

gl tonight CUSE...I am pumped for that Nova-Cuse game, it should be a hell of a matchup with both teams knocking each other out on the home floor...2 desperate teams playing for their tourney lives at the Garden, it doesnt get much better than that, I wanna do my boys but I am gonna lay off the homer juice, just curious what you think is going to happen in that game?>
                  To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                  2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Late add

Prob regret this but:

1 UNIT
                    Elon/Davidson OVER 127.5

:thumbs:

Comment

thnx man

cuse- GL!.....i played SIE so far....may play MTSU as well.

I'm actually kinda proud of myself for making all those deals and getting in. I needed a big night from Lundquist tonight and didn't get it though as his goalies will kill mine. It would also be nice if Cahra and Whitney sit out all week, ha...

Comment

i really think it's horse**** allowing conferences to get "extra teams" through their conference tourneys. No way the Colonial is a 2 bid league nor is the WCC a 3 bid league. IMO, if you want to roll a postseason tourney and screw your regular season champ then by all means go ahead. But it should be at the expense of that team, not in addition to. The WCC was just an atrocious leage outside of USD, STM and the Zags. Santa Clara was barely decent and LMU, PORT, PEP and USF were 4 of the worst teams in D1 basketball....and that league is on it's way to getting 3 teams....:dunno:........really going to be pissed if an Ohio State, Arizona, Arizona State is left out at the expense of USD winning (if they hang on). USD would have finished 10th in the Pac10, 11th in the Big10 and probably 21st in the big east.

Comment

not to mention it's complete horse**** they are winning this thing on their home floor.....didn't they finish 3rd and go 1-3 vs. st.marys and the zags??

Comment

not to mention it's complete horse**** they are winning this thing on their home floor.....didn't they finish 3rd and go 1-3 vs. st.marys and the zags??
                            Yea, they need to do away with the home court thing. I agree USD is undeserving but the system is what it is.

VCU has no shot of getting in so don't worry about that. South Alabama now is the most interesting case and St Marys will get in but they have to sweat it out. Maybe USD will knock our ****ty New Mexico who is the most undeserving team of all time if they make it in.

Illinois State is fading fast too now with today's events.

Comment

Is being a college sports fan mainly about complaining who did/didn't get into year-end bowl games or who did/didn't get into the March Madness??

As a non-fan/casual fan...it seems like it. lol. :dunno:

Oh...and Cuse....nice night :beerbang: :beerbang:
                              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-10-2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X