~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - MAR. 10th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - MAR. 10th ~~

Well after last night, it would seem the smart thing to do would be to walk away from the WCC and not let it take anymore back. I faded my solid results betting for San Diego and against St. Mary's last night and it came back to bite me. Everyone over at my place (one being a St. Mary's alum) was yelling at the TV for the last 10 minutes. As bad as it was to watch that team fall apart it was almost worth it in entertainment value. Tonight I don't like much on the NBA card. I like the Nets getting double digits, but I can see Houston shutting them down.

I wouldn't touch the side in this championship matchup tonight. 7 points seems about right. San Diego is going to be dog tired after two fast paced games on back to back nights. And that's where I think I see an angle on this game. Gonzaga knows that if they want to take this one they gotta make it a fast paced game and get the Toreros tired by halftime. Gonzaga has more depth and should have more energy tonight. On the other hand, Coach Grier has waited all year for this game, believe me. I've said it before, but Grier is the new coach at USD and he was the head assistant coach at Gonzaga for 10 years. He might even give his first born for a win tonight and a ticket to the tournament. He's going to have his team motivated to keep up with Gonzaga who watched last nights game. Despite there being some really shady calls (or lack thereof) and just bad play by St. Mary's down the stretch, they know no lead is safe tonight. With that in mind I think this is going to be a shoot first think later type of game. Leaning hard on the OVER 127, but I'll decide if I want to touch another NCAA total and put my hand back on the stove.

--

March Starting Bankroll = $5,000

March Current Bankroll = $5,375

--

March Past Results (5-4)

MARCH 1st = GONZAGA BULLDOGS (BB) -6 = WIN +$250
    MARCH 2nd = NEW JERSEY NETS +5½ = LOSS -$550
    MARCH 3rd = LOYOLA MARYMOUNT/SAN DIEGO - UNDER 130½ = LOSS -$275
    MARCH 4th = SUNS/TRAILBLAZERS - UNDER 208½ = WIN +$500
    MARCH 5th = OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS (1H) -2½ = LOSS -$275
    MARCH 6th = OREGON DUCKS (BB) -5 = WIN +$250
    MARCH 7th = DENVER NUGGETS -1 = WIN +$500
    MARCH 8th = PEPPERDINE/SAN DIEGO - UNDER 137 = WIN +$250
    MARCH 9th = ST. MARY'S GAELS (BB) -4½ = LOSS -$275
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 03-10-2008, 06:38 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Ok, I just made it official. If I lose this tonight, I'm definitely going to be back to the NBA tomorrow. No way am I risking a 3 day losing streak on all NCAA games. I just called my book and they are going to give me 127 on tonight's game. I checked professional offshore lines while I was on the phone and most had it 129. So I put in the bet. I think USD is going to be the popular bet tonight after Gonzaga appearing they should have lost and the Toreros having a comeback like they did last night. So I'll root for them while hoping the score keeps going up and up. I know I usually preach the Under on this team, and their games against the top WCC games have hit the Under, but I think when everything is on the line like it is tonight both teams are going to try and score as quickly as possible. I think USD will be too tired on defense to contain an even more powerful Gonzaga squad. I see this coming down to a game of Pargo v. Johnson, and from what I've seen from those two guys that equals scoring. No matter what happens I think it's safe to say they are going to leave it all on the court tonight. Good Luck.

MARCH 10th = GONZAGA/SAN DIEGO - OVER 127

*RISKING $275 to win $250
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 03-10-2008, 07:44 PM.

Comment

GL Biff, rock out a "W" tonight!!!

:beerbang:

Comment

:thx:

Comment

Never a doubt... Nice hit bro!!

:thumbs:

Comment

U :beerbang: S :beerbang: D :beerbang:

I know I should be objective, but that team deserves every bit of the NCAA tournament. I can still be fan of the sport.

Couldn't have asked for a better game tonight fellas. Fisnished up 5-2 in their games I bet this year... and I might not be done. :thumbs:

--

March Starting Bankroll = $5,000

March Current Bankroll = $5,625

--

March Past Results (6-4)

MARCH 1st = GONZAGA BULLDOGS (BB) -6 = WIN +$250
            MARCH 2nd = NEW JERSEY NETS +5½ = LOSS -$550
            MARCH 3rd = LOYOLA MARYMOUNT/SAN DIEGO - UNDER 130½ = LOSS -$275
            MARCH 4th = SUNS/TRAILBLAZERS - UNDER 208½ = WIN +$500
            MARCH 5th = OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS (1H) -2½ = LOSS -$275
            MARCH 6th = OREGON DUCKS (BB) -5 = WIN +$250
            MARCH 7th = DENVER NUGGETS -1 = WIN +$500
            MARCH 8th = PEPPERDINE/SAN DIEGO - UNDER 137 = WIN +$250
            MARCH 9th = ST. MARY'S GAELS (BB) -4½ = LOSS -$275
            MARCH 10th = GONZAGA/SAN DIEGO - OVER 127 = WIN +$250
            Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 03-11-2008, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Nice win, Biff. Congrats. I have won some nice change on San Diego this year also.
              NBA: 9-15, 31%
              NCAA CBB: 119-76, 61%
              MLB: 21-18, +10.47 UNITS
              NFL PRESEASON: 14-6
              NFL REG. SEASON: 51-34, 60%
              TOTALS: 1-3, 25%
              PLAYOFFS: 4-1
              NFL OVERALL: 68-44, 61%

NCAA FOOTBALL:
              SIDES: 102-68, 60%
              BOWLS: 16-13
              TOTALS: 0-0