Help please... IUPUI vs ORU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please... IUPUI vs ORU

Is this a home game for ORU? I know they are in Tulsa but i don't know the name of their arena offhand and don't feel like looking to be honest. I absolutely love IUPUI, but not if it's a home game for ORU (even though in Tulsa is a home game either way really).

From what I have read, John Q. Hammons Arena is not their home arena. They play in the Mabee Center. Both, however, are located in Tulsa.

Hope that helps.

NIU Murph

Comment

cuse- it is a high school arena believe it or not. no it is not anyone's home floor.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        cuse- it is a high school arena believe it or not. no it is not anyone's home floor.
        seriously? ok then. thnx guys!

Comment

I was kind of leaning to IUPUI as well. I'm just going off memory but doesn't this league's championship game always come down to the last shot it seems? I know previous years has nothing to do with today's game necessarily, but if one takes the points here it would seem like there's value...JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by EdwardHaney View Post
            I was kind of leaning to IUPUI as well. I'm just going off memory but doesn't this league's championship game always come down to the last shot it seems? I know previous years has nothing to do with today's game necessarily, but if one takes the points here it would seem like there's value...JMO.
            i was leaning towards IUPUI as well here....these 2 teams split in regular season play w/ oral rob. winning by 1 @ home and IUPUI winning by 3 @ home...so w/ both games being close i really think the 3 points could play a factor in this game
            **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

IUPUI is the better team, IMHO. They have the best player on the court i nHill and they;ve already played ORU tough twice. I am just trying to decide to take the 3 now or wait and see if it goes up. I am probably just going to take the 3.

Comment

it probably won't go higher. it was 3.5 earlier when i saw it so its on the way down i would think. we use the same book i believe..

Comment

Working...
                X