Harmonious NCAAB Tues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Tues

Who is going to screw the good teams today? Butler? They are really the only one that can today, but I think they'll get it done in their home gym. It's like the attack of the Mid Majors right now. Best of luck to everyone playing tonight!!!

Sides: 227-191-10 (+26.4 units)
    Totals: 25-27-1 (-4.7 units)
    YTD: 252-218-11 (+21.7 units)

1 UNIT
    Cleveland State (+9.5). Butler will win this game for sure I think, but the points are a few too many as the public will pound Butler I'm sure.
    Middle Tennessee State (+8.5). Was hoping to get a couple more points here, but I'll play this again. MTSU is just a cut below USA and WKU in my eyes and they played very well last night.
    IUPUI (+3). I am going to kick myself if this goes up to 4 and it matters. IUPUI has the best player and I think is a better team.

:thumbs:
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-11-2008, 01:45 PM. Reason: added IUPUI

gl tonight CUSE...was looking at MTSU as well, but I think I am just sticking with 2 and staying away from totals, its tough to hit an over when a team is as bad offensively as ELON is lol
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

cuse- GL!....ORU game is at an events center that is the home for a high school team. they have played this tourney there for the past 4-5 years i believe. IUPUI/ORU games were 3 and 1 pointers, both around 135 points.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

gl cuse :thumbs: , liked both of those as well and i'll probably end up on both
        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

GL today Cuse....like CSU Vikes as well.:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thnx guys

BOL to you all as well!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X