NCAACBB Conference Tourney Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Conference Tourney Wednesday

SYR -130......3Units......steeeeeeeeeeeamroller play here. Just like the Orange in the Gah-den today.

WVU -400/MIA(oh) -440 (-188)...........MIA defensively should handle BUF and WVU can sing hello NIT if they lose this one, so i will ride what should be the better team and hopefully a focused team here in WVU.

UAZ -19..........might be the only time i have ever layed DD with a team, but OREST is truly atrocious and UAZ is now healthy and desperately needs to have a good performance here. OREST quit on this season about 4 weeks ago and im not sure how they are going to turn it on here.

CAL -2................crapplebeees will shoot them out of this thing, and if he doesn't they will find another way to lose it. I think CAL is the better team here and it's basically a pick'em.

may add some MAC stuff in the AM.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    SYR -130......3Units......steeeeeeeeeeeamroller play here. Just like the Orange in the Gah-den today.

WVU -400/MIA(oh) -440 (-188)...........MIA defensively should handle BUF and WVU can sing hello NIT if they lose this one, so i will ride what should be the better team and hopefully a focused team here in WVU.

UAZ -19..........might be the only time i have ever layed DD with a team, but OREST is truly atrocious and UAZ is now healthy and desperately needs to have a good performance here. OREST quit on this season about 4 weeks ago and im not sure how they are going to turn it on here.

CAL -2................crapplebeees will shoot them out of this thing, and if he doesn't they will find another way to lose it. I think CAL is the better team here and it's basically a pick'em.

may add some MAC stuff in the AM.

GL to everyone!
    like cuse, brockman is questionable for wash and i liked cal before hearing that and how dare you go against my school in UB :laughing: :laughing: oh yeah and zona should roll org st
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Like the Orange as well- think it goes under, but like the side a bit more. Thoughts on Dayton?
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        Like the Orange as well- think it goes under, but like the side a bit more. Thoughts on Dayton?
        i lean strongly to DAY but that whole conference is just whack, IMO. DAY has been playing well of late and certainly thinks they are still in the discussion. If they can handle SLU then they have a shot at X again. I may play them -250 and suck it up and play the ML and juice. Not sure yet.

Comment

GL Flyers Freak.... Watch out for the Illini the Big Ten tourney :happy:
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

gl flyers, really like the golden bears :thumbs:

Comment

GL! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                crapplebeees
                I ate there last week :thumbs:

Comment

so glad i bet on the Syracuse Maple Leafs today....:puke:

Comment

weak foul call there... Damn Cuse:bang:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                      weak foul call there... Damn Cuse:bang:
                      nickel dimer for sure.....doesn't matter, though, as the wrong cuse showed up in the 2H. never seen a team more jeckyl and hyde from not only 1 game to the next but 1 minute to the next.

Comment

STJ -325.............3Units

GL to everyone!

Comment

uaz down to -17.5 now. hard to believe money is coming in on the beavers.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                            uaz down to -17.5 now. hard to believe money is coming in on the beavers.

Are Ocho Stinko and TJ Whosyoursmamma betting men? :laughing:
                            Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

daws- i wouldn't take OREST with anyone's money. I don't care if they end up winning this game, i don't see how you can take OREST.

TOL Over61 -120............3Units

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X