3 units

SLU/Dayton u114.5-105

2 units

4.5 pt teaser

Dayton-1
    ST Joe's-3
    Wyoming-1.5

2 to win 3.6 units

Leaning hard on Dayton & Charlotte.... think a 4.5 pt tease Dayton-1/St Joe's -3 looks damn good to me. Gonna sleep on that one though :beer2:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 03-12-2008, 10:16 AM. Reason: added plays
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Chalkdog- GL!....i like DAY, as well and i may play them on the ML. Sleeping on it as well.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL to ya Underdoggie....love the UNCC play too! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL today UDoggie! :thumbs:

Comment

UD, GL on the plays. Dayton appears to be a good play today. But take a look at what SLU has done this year....you have absolutely no idea what you are going to get with those guys. If you believe in the old addage, "its difficult to beat a team three times in one year," then taking Dayton may give you pause as Dayton would be going for a 3 game sweep of the Billikens today. On the other hand, I've read reports that SLU has pretty much thrown in the towel this year. The kids don't like Majerus, Majerus doesn't like his talent and has gone as far to say "i didn't recruit these kids." It was reported in St. Louis earlier this week that Majerus is not renewing the scholarships of 4 players next year. 2 freshmen and 2 sophomores.

Further, Dayton is playing for their slim NCAA at large tourney lives....they will also get a huge mental boost today as Chris Wright will be dressing for today's game. Not sure how much he will play or what type of game shape he will be in...but I've got to believe having him in uniform can only give UD a boost.

If you are going to play the game, I certainly think Dayton is the way to go. But as FlyerFan said, "the A10 is whacked out this year." You never know what is going to happen. If Liddell and Lisch are hot, they can carry SLU to a win. At the same time, Brian Roberts can carry UD to a win. UD has the better overall talent....and I think there is a good chance SLU has hung it up for the year.

GL whatever you do!
          "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
            On the other hand, I've read reports that SLU has pretty much thrown in the towel this year.
            One of the biggest reasons I was leaning Dayton, paired with their slim hopes of making the tourney. With the Billikens poor fg shooting throughout the season, I have a hard time making a case for them to break the losing streak vs the Flyers. I ended up with Dayton in a tease, & also playing the under... though St Louis has given up a ton of points in their last 2 games, I think this is setting up as a nice under play. The meeting previous totaled 99,, & though the first totaled 125, only 110 were scored in regulation. I think today brinds a slow paced game that could very well fall under the century mark. Thanks for the imput Nigel :thumbs:

Thanks FF, JoaPa & Cuse! Should be a fun day of hoops....

Comment

Comment

I like the UNDER too UDoggie. That place will be an empty graveyard at noon on a Wednesday.

Comment

good luck on your plays super dog :beerbang: :beerbang:
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Thanks Dan! Kicking myself for not playing the Cuse 1sth under....

SLU/Day u63 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

Ball st/ EMU o65.5 2ndh

2 units

Comment

gl udoggie. i wish i looked at that dayton 2nd half total. I'd be right there with ya. an easy winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                          gl udoggie. i wish i looked at that dayton 2nd half total. I'd be right there with ya. an easy winner.
                          One would think :bang:

Comment

Providence +8.5-113

2 units

Comment

i was looking at providence. It's odd that the line is 8.5 when neither of the regular season matchups were under 10?

Comment

Working...
                              X