• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    mlehhhh screw it, let it ride.....
    :beerbang:

Marquette-145 2ndh

3 units
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

chalkdog- whats you gonna do about this OlePiss game at the half? I have OlePiss +1/2 -130 right now from the 2nd half of a teaser. Thoughts on the total?
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

im not chalkdog, but im seriously considering a 2nd half under in that game depending where it lands.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          chalkdog- whats you gonna do about this OlePiss game at the half? I have OlePiss +1/2 -130 right now from the 2nd half of a teaser. Thoughts on the total?
          Not going to touch the side, as I have a large play on OleMiss... Thoughts about the total in a sec, currently sweating out 1sth ML

Comment

i have UGA +3/75 1/2 with team totals at 36 1/2 for UGA and 39 1/2 for OlePiss

man the SEC has absolutely murdered me today.....Florida, LSU and now OlePiss

Comment

My Comp is sucking right now... took forever for that to post.

Not touching the side, gonna look into the under for a little bit. High % shooting 9-18 from 3 pt land GTF outta here...

Comment

damn. i go to put in my 2nd half under at 77.5 and it drops to 76 before i can get it in... im out now...

Comment

dang UMASS back to munching the dick...blew another DD lead after they were caught the last time.....i have the feeling i am going to get FT boned out of my ORE play...:bang:

Comment

man my team totals are amazing today....just wish i could hit a side play......UNLV sailed over that team total.....

Comment

money in on OlePISS....up to 3 1/2 now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                        damn. i go to put in my 2nd half under at 77.5 and it drops to 76 before i can get it in... im out now...
                        WTF 5D doesn't have it yet!

Comment

UMASS shouldn't be in the NCAA tourney if they choke the chicken in this one....:bang:

Comment

wow...UMASS loses by 4....what a joke that whole pile of **** A-10 conference is. They deserve ONE fking team out of that league. Dayton and Umass go out in the Qfinals......

Comment

woooooooohoooooooooo....chalkdog- we both cash the ORE game and our ORE 2H plays....:thumbs:

Comment

That was a complete abortion. I think I'm moving onto tomorrow after that UMass debacle, hopefully Ole Miss can somehow pull out the cover...

Comment

Working...
                                X