NCAACBB Conference Tourney Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Conference Tourney Thursday

UCONN -140........4Units.......UCONN has lost 3 straight bigeast tourney games and that stops today. WVU has been awful over the past couple+ weeks and i can't for the life of me figure out how they are going to stop everything UCONN will throw at them. I personally think either UCONN or LOU wins the thing.

XAV-550/MIN -440/AKR -330 (-118).............i don't think DAY is consistent enough on the offensive end to handle X. MIN is playing for an NIT bid at the least and NWU just stinks. AKR i would be shocked if they lost to CMU. But **** happens

UVA +1..........1Unit
    UVA +4 -170.........1Unit.........UVA won 4 of L6 games to finish the ACC and the only losses were at Miami(fl) and Duke, including a win at GTECH in the final week+ of the season. Still think they have the best player on the floor and that is the difference.

LSU -1..........been playing better since Brady resigned for whatever reason. SCAR was 2-7 down the stretch and really not playing very good basketball. These games are a crap shoot usually and it's probably best left alone, but i like LSU to get a win in this one.

FLA -145..........probably on the outs already and they know it, but in all honesty i think anyone can win this SEC tourney. Tennessee doesn't play **** for defense and Vandy is only dandy in its own building so i think FLA still has a lot to play for. Liked their resolve in the 2H at Kentucky and hopefully that carries over.

ILL -360/UNR -350 (-157)............i can't believe PSU takes 3 from ILL this year and i think that line is fishy as all get up. UNR beat FRST by 13 and 12 and i just think is the better and more solid team. They close 10-3 and their only losses were at Boise, SoIllinois and UtahState. Fresno finished 2-6 and their lone wins were over Hawaii and Crap Poly at home. Couple teams i firmly expect to get W's today.

michigan/IOWA Over112 -120.....3Units......just a hunch they get over this mark. I think both teams see the very low 60's/high50's in a close game. Both teams suck and hopefully they play loose and can knock down some shots. Game point totals were 112 and 128 for the 2 games. IOWA's defense is not nearly as good on the road.

looking at FLA, LSU and OlePISS......possibly some totals when it all shakes out Thursday AM

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-13-2008, 12:58 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

i agree completely about wvu and uconn. wvu looked like the were just going through the motions today for the majority of the game.

Comment

UAZ Over69 1/2 & OlePISS +1/2 (-130).............i like UAZ to hit the 70 mark and boy does OlePISS need a W over UGA in that conference game. I just think OlePISS is the better of the 2 teams.

looks like this one will carry over......going to go out on a limb and say UAZ scores 10 points in the 2H....:laughing:

daws- line looks fishy but WVU has shown me nothing in the past 3 weeks that they are playing good basketball. UCONN has to win a bigeast tourney game again one of these days.

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL FF! :thumbs:

Comment

is UB still in the MAC tourny? :hide: :ba:
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
            is UB still in the MAC tourny? :hide: :ba:
            cuse- THX!....

dan- they were shown the door.....:laughing:......can't believe they let HS teams play in the MAC tourney anyway....:dunno:......now you and vazman can go back to rousting all the wanna be 3 hoodie guys from long island.....

Comment

UAZ +4 -140.............3Units.........UAZ wins this one, IMO. Playing the night before shouldn't have much of a factor in this one because they only played their starters about 1/2 the game in most cases.

MIA(oh) Over58.............think this game is in the 60's.

OKST/TacoTech Over134................wanted to play TacoTech team Over but they are jeckyl and hyde.

freeking IOWA is just brutal offensively. 11 points with 4 minutes to go in the 1H....:bang:

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL FF!

When you headed out this way? Going back on day shift next week:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  OKST/TacoTech Over134................wanted to play TacoTech team Over but they are jeckyl and hyde.

Just lighting up the scoreboard right now :bang:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                    Just lighting up the scoreboard right now :bang:
                    doesn't matter.....:bang:........i didn't know the game tipped at 9:30AM and i went to put it in after i posted it and it was off the board. Sure fire sign of a winner in that one.....:bang:

i hate the book i am using posting the games by tournament and not by time. TacoTech was halfway down the page and was an early tip....:bang:....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      TacoTech was halfway down the page and was an early tip....:bang:....
                      Q-Unit no likey :nono:

Speaking of Q, where the hell has he been?

Jump in @ the half! Looks like there could be some value on that line. Seems as if 1sth have been going under, while 2ndh have been sailing over. WMich 2ndh over....

Comment

Q-Unit no likey :nono:

Speaking of Q, where the hell has he been?

Jump in @ the half! Looks like there could be some value on that line. Seems as if 1sth have been going under, while 2ndh have been sailing over. WMich 2ndh over....
                        yeah, i was debating doing that as well. wanted to see what the line was and how far off it was the original total. I need another similar half out of Iowa and Michigan today for that one.

UND -1 -105...................better team, IMO, and MARQ doesn't have the consistent play on the offensive end that UND usually has....too many up and down halfs etc...

GL to everyone!

Comment

WMich 2ndh over....
                          68.5 damn giving you 127.5 again, was hoping for a softer number, but IMO it still goes over.

Comment

Working...
                          X