Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Putting some stuff in early so the lines don't move against me. Best of luck today/tomorrow everyone!!!!

Sides: 229-195-10 (+24.0 units)
    Totals: 27-28-1 (-3.8 units)
    YTD: 256-223-11 (+20.2 units)

2 UNITS
    Connecticut (-2.5). WVU was not impressive at all today, nor Sunday and has been shaky away from Morgantown all year.

1 UNIT
    Florida State (-1.5). FSU is so much more athletic, and just like the above statement, Wake struggles away from home.
    Florida State/Wake Forest OVER 138. Played all UNDERS yesterday, have a bunch of OVERS today.
    NC State/Miami OVER 137.5. Absolute must for Miami, they need to lay it on thick for 40 minutes.
    Michigan (+1). Gut play here, Harris is best player on court and Wolverines are showing some signs of improvement.
    Penn State (+8). This line perplexes me so it's prob and Illini blowout but I'll take the points.
    Florida (-3). They have no shot to get in, but they'll play with more pride the Bama, IMHO.
    Mississippi (-4.5). Absolutely need this game and I expect them to play well and simply outscore UGA in the Dome.
    UAB (-3.5). Fishy line if you ask me, but I got it locked in as Vaden alone can carry the Blazers.
    Villanova (+6.5). I expect Nova to go at this one full blast, and keep it close. An outright win would not shock me.
    Villanova/Georgetown OVER 124. Keep it close and foul til the death with Wallace, Sapp and Reynolds hitting 3's/free throws.
    Notre Dame (Pk). Marquette's sloppy play will be it's downfall in a close game as Jackson and Harangody shine..
    Massachusetts (-3.5). Ford will have his kids ready I thin and NC Charlotte got all they could handle from URI last night.
    Marquette/Notre Dame OVER 147. Pressure defense vs no defense. Shoot the 3's....

Have two teases too, back on the wagon, haha... Hopefully the huge card I have turns out well!!! :thumbs:

Teases: 7.5 pointer - Temple (Pk)/Akron (-0.5)/Vandy (-0.5) and 10.5 pointer - Xavier (+0.5)/UCLA (-1)/UNLV (-2.5)/Arizona State (+16.5)
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-13-2008, 10:54 AM. Reason: Added a bunch of shit....

cuse- GL!...on it as well....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

cuse- the MWC tourney is in Vegas BTW, not New Mexico like you mentioned earlier in the week...FYI

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        cuse- GL!...on it as well....
        thnx FF! This is new for me, adding games at night like this. Want to play Nova but don't know which way the line will go yet. I think I might be able to get 8, but I also could end up getting 6, ha... :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          thnx FF! This is new for me, adding games at night like this. Want to play Nova but don't know which way the line will go yet. I think I might be able to get 8, but I also could end up getting 6, ha... :thumbs:
          you never know. i bet UAZ last night at -19 thinking everyone had seen how horrible OREST was and figured it might go to like -21 or -22. who knew money would come in on OREST to the tune of -17....:dunno:

i do it because it's only 9:30 my time and i don't have time usually during the day to look at anything

Comment

GL and sorry but I may be on some of those :laughing:
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Added some stuff above for the day session

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
              GL and sorry but I may be on some of those :laughing:
              Please, I beg of you... don't be. You alreayd cursed my beloved Orange.

:thumbs:

Comment

GL Cuse! NC St/Miami & Marq/ND overs look golden to me as well :thumbs:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

thnx UDoggie!!!!

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  cuse- the MWC tourney is in Vegas BTW, not New Mexico like you mentioned earlier in the week...FYI
                  FF- Yea, I got my New Mexicos all mixed up. NMSU can't steal a bid from the WAC, but in some years it possible. Still another stupid example of a midling conference team getting a tremendous reward and for what reason???

GL today everyone!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Add

1 UNIT
                    Villanova/Georgetown OVER 56.5 1H

Comment

gl cuse, hope you get a bunch of those:thumbs:

Comment

thnx Dawsy

Georgetown would have beaten ANYONE in the country today, very impressive.

Comment

here to Nova back door cover... preying..lol
                          NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
                          NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
                          NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
                          NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
                          MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

Originally posted by HOMERHOMERUN View Post
                            here to Nova back door cover... preying..lol
                            Win it outright Nova!!!! Again, I'll say this for the 300th time. NO ONE call tell me that Villanova is not one of the 34 best at-large teams. Eve nif they lsoe this, they should go easily. GTown is a 3 seed at worst in the tourney and couldn't possibly play a more perfect 1H and now Nova has it tied 5 minutes into the 2H.

Comment

Adds

Treading water I think at5-4 so far, couple here and only the Pac 10 late stuff to go:

1 UNIT
                              Pittsburgh (+5). Playing the 7 year BE Tourney tradition of playing well here.
                              Georgia Tech (Pk). My fave game of the day so will prob go down in flames. All public remembers is UVA beating UMD.
                              Ohio (Pk). The four best MAC teams will all advance I think.

Pac 10 I honestly think I just enjoy too much to bet on. I have them in teases and ML parlays but I think trying to pick a winner spreadwise in the Pac 10 this round is suicide personally. Big East and Pac 10 tourneys are so far and away better than the rest of these tourneys it's not even funny. The quarterfinals of each tourney are murder.
                              Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-13-2008, 05:46 PM. Reason: added Ohio U

Comment

Working...
                              X