NCAACBB Night Session Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Night Session Thursday

wow......need to leave the stank of the other thread behind. not a good AM. haven't had a set of games like that in years. i think i went like 3-7 after Florida loses

ILL -360/UNR -350 (-157)............i can't believe PSU takes 3 from ILL this year and i think that line is fishy as all get up. UNR beat FRST by 13 and 12 and i just think is the better and more solid team. They close 10-3 and their only losses were at Boise, SoIllinois and UtahState. Fresno finished 2-6 and their lone wins were over Hawaii and Crap Poly at home. Couple teams i firmly expect to get W's today.

UAZ Over69 1/2 & OlePISS +1/2 (-130).............i like UAZ to hit the 70 mark and boy does OlePISS need a W over UGA in that conference game. I just think OlePISS is the better of the 2 teams.

UAZ +4 -140.............3Units.........UAZ wins this one, IMO. Playing the night before shouldn't have much of a factor in this one because they only played their starters about 1/2 the game in most cases.

MIA(oh) Over58.............think this game is in the 60's.

UNR -330............3Units

UND -1 -105...................better team, IMO, and MARQ doesn't have the consistent play on the offensive end that UND usually has....too many up and down halfs etc...

UND Over74..........5Units

ORE +7 -170.............3Units

ORE +165.........1Unit

UMASS -190..........1Unit

UMASS -2 (1H)......1Unit......tailing Chalkdog

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-13-2008, 07:33 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

UNLV Over69............only team they didn't go over this number against at home is Air Force.

ORE Over 60 -120.............like this one in the 60's. But the way today has gone im sure it will be 41-40.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-13-2008, 08:03 PM.

Comment

now i know why i've been so fked up on the times....the book i am using is listing every freeking game an hour off....not sure why they think i am in the middle of the pacific ocean...:dunno:

Comment

I still don't know what to make of this Splitting threads thing...lol...

GL FF :thumbs:

get back in pucks....we got some winners happening.....2 easy ones last night, and looking good tonight too! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          I still don't know what to make of this Splitting threads thing...lol...

GL FF :thumbs:

get back in pucks....we got some winners happening.....2 easy ones last night, and looking good tonight too! :beerbang:
          THX!....dude- down 12 1/2 Units in the other one including the Florida and UVA carnage....time to start a fresh one. I haven't had a day like this as far as i can remember. Usually i manage to squeak out a break even or so at worst. This has been like Chevy Chase in Vegas Vacation.

I have to be honest JML....it's 80 degrees here and im getting out of pucks mode. I will probably jump back on it this weekend if i have time.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            THX!....dude- down 12 1/2 Units in the other one including the Florida and UVA carnage....time to start a fresh one. I haven't had a day like this as far as i can remember. Usually i manage to squeak out a break even or so at worst. This has been like Chevy Chase in Vegas Vacation.

I have to be honest JML....it's 80 degrees here and im getting out of pucks mode. I will probably jump back on it this weekend if i have time.
            its 80 degrees here in buffalo too :hide: :hide:
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
              its 80 degrees here in buffalo too :hide: :hide:
              yeah, right......even if it was, it will take about 9 weeks of 80 degrees to melt all the snow you just got....:laughing:.....i figure it will all be melted about August, just in time for the first snow fall..........that's why being a shovelman in BUF is a year round duty...

PS....congrats on the purple heart for shoveling out that stranded family....highest award a shoveler can get......

Comment

now i know why i've been so fked up on the times....the book i am using is listing every freeking game an hour off...
                Congrats FlyersInspectorGadget! It only took you the whole day too :hugegrin:

Like that UNLV over too, may be jumping in at the half. Thinking the Idaho game goes over later.... Hace UNR ML tied to Umass on a ghost play, damn near straight played it too. I wish I would have seen you on Oregon- I'm on the other side, & you're usually money on the dogs you buy up...
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Scratch that...the Flames just blew a 3-0 & 4-2 lead against the laughable Thrashers :laughing:

But check out Carolina as a dog tomorrow....Buffalo lost yet another defenceman, and are playing horrible, yet still favoured...I'm on it already...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                    Congrats FlyersInspectorGadget! It only took you the whole day too :hugegrin:

Like that UNLV over too, may be jumping in at the half. Thinking the Idaho game goes over later.... Hace UNR ML tied to Umass on a ghost play, damn near straight played it too. I wish I would have seen you on Oregon- I'm on the other side, & you're usually money on the dogs you buy up...

i should have just quit while i was behind.....:bang:...UNR folding like a cheap suit, UVA folds after being up 3 with like 8 minutes left and loses by 20...:dunno:.....LSU turns it over 400 times today....UNLV can't score on their own home freeking floor...ORE looks like they don't want to be there and don't want an NCAA bid.....notttttttttta good day

you'll be just fine on WSU.......dang, i mean if i say black today it's white and if i say white it's black........:bang:
                    Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-13-2008, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Scratch that...the Flames just blew a 3-0 & 4-2 lead against the laughable Thrashers :laughing:

But check out Carolina as a dog tomorrow....Buffalo lost yet another defenceman, and are playing horrible, yet still favoured...I'm on it already...
                      Cujo is in net........he stinks...i don't care what anyone says...he's washed up and he wasn't even all that good the last couple years in the league.

Comment

i am uttlerly amazed at the amount of teams today that needed a good win and looked like ****, and some of them looked like they didn't even want to be there....

Baylor, ASU, Oregon, UAB, Florida, Villanova, Dayton (probably OlePiss next),

Comment

Cujo is in net........he stinks...i don't care what anyone says...he's washed up and he wasn't even all that good the last couple years in the league.
                          I disagree...he's played well (before tonight), and a perfect backup for that team...

Big dogs Ottawa and Dallas are winning though :beerbang:

Comment

I disagree...he's played well (before tonight), and a perfect backup for that team...

Big dogs Ottawa and Dallas are winning though :beerbang:
                            lmao....Yahoo refers to holik as "Robert" Holik. Since when did he start sporting a tux.....:dunno:

only 2 teams he had faced were DAL and PHX in starts and neither of those teams scores at all (DAL before Richards trade) and he coughed up 5 to EDM in his only other start so im not so sure he is the bomb......i wouldn't trust him on the road with my money was i guess my point.

Comment

Big dogs Dallas are winning though :beerbang:
                              way to toss out another Black Cat tonight......:beerbang:....2 goals in 90 seconds put 'em down 4-3.....you are the king NHL janx with these posts........lol

Comment

Working...
                              X