• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EdwardHaney CBB Friday (03/14/08)

CBB OVERALL (-0.30 UNITS)

1 UNIT PLAYS: 12-13-0 (-2.30 UNITS)
    2 UNIT PLAYS: 1-0-0 (+2.00 UNITS)

I gave a couple back yesterday starting 0-3 and finishing up at 2-4.

What is this? A Friday night and we actually have some decent CBB games to choose from? I love March Madness!

Boise St.
    Utah State -2 -110

There was a 4-way tie for the regular season WAC title, and it just so happens those 4 teams all reached the semifinals of the conference tourney, so the last 3 games could be pretty crazy. This is definitely a 1 bid league, so the remaining games should be pretty well contested and it will be hard to give points in any of these games. The only reason I'm doing it here is because when you take Boise St. off their home floor they become pretty average, and Utah State is no stranger to the Madness. I'll give the Aggies the advantage at a neutral site.

Minnesota
    Indiana -5 -110

I was expecting this line to be a few points higher than it is, so that usually means I'm out of the loop on something and I would not play it. But in this case I just can't figure out why Minnesota would be a logical play at all. Indiana can be a really good team and the game is in Indianapolis. I wasn't able to talk myself off of this one so here it is. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Whatever.

USC
    UCLA -9 -110

I wouldn't say I have a ton of confidence in this wager, but if USC really had a chance wouldn't the line be just a little bit lower? I'm not much of a fisherman, but I still know bate when I see it. I think a lot of casual bettors will play USC, and I want to be on the other side. At least I have my money on a legit team that is one of the best in the country and their opponent is on zero day's rest. I don't like the fact that they won their last 2 games because of generous officiating, but I'm sure the Bruins are tired of hearing about it, and that me be enough motivation to have a strong performance. They definitely won't sleep walk through this game against there arch rivals.
    Last edited by EdwardHaney; 03-14-2008, 02:33 AM.

Boston College +9 -110
    Clemson

Nebraska
    Kansas -14.5 -110

Texas A&M
    Kansas St. -1.5 -110

Tulsa -2 -110
    UTEP

Miami, OH
    Kent St. -3.5 -110

Comment

Working...