X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Friday NCAAB***

NCAAB 228-221-8 +50.79 units

Dog Moneylines 33-46 +11.10 units

Dropped 6 units yesterday, simplifying things today...

WV/GT o121

Vandy/Ark o143

St. Joes+6.5

3 units each

4.5 pt teaser

Illinois+9.5
    Indiana-1
    St. Joes+10.5
    WV+7.5

1.5 to win 4.5 units

IMO FSU/UNC 1sth under should be golden, but half lines aren't up, & I won't be around to post it.....GLTA :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL today UDog.. Have a good weekend :thumbs:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

chalkdog- you have anything totals wise you really like tonight? im still playing around with some stuff
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

NCAA Friday

GL!

Comment

Chalkdog- any thoughts on this Duke total of 156. They have 75 1H and Duke 40 1/2. I personally like the Under but maybe i am reading too much into it. Kind of hard to fathom a total of 33 points higher than the score they played 2 just a couple weeks ago. Maybe Duke Under40 1/2 1H is another way im looking

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            [B]IMO FSU/UNC 1sth under should be golden, but half lines aren't up, & I won't be around to post it.....GLTA :thumbs:
            :beerbang:

Hammered that one, got my mojo back

BYU/SD st o130-103

5 units

BYU team total o68.5-105

2 units

Didn't get the best of this number, but I'm fine with 130. The first meeting between these two teams only totaled 115 pts- but that was mainly due to the fact that they both shot u37%. The last meeting was a 134 pt total, & both teams shot a respectable 45%. However, SD st shot a pretty awful 2-12 from 3 pt land. BYU has revenge, after losing 69-65, & they average 74 ppg. SD allows 63 ppg, but IMO this total is a bit low due to the scheduling. SD st just played AF 2x in a row, & those weenies try to slow down every game they play. In 8 of the last 12 games played SD st has totaled 130 or more. 3 of the 4 that didn't were against- you guessed it AF. I expect a much more uptempo game, with BYU getting the win. I'll predict a 79-71 Cougar win since this is predictem

Comment

Indy/Minny o135.5-105

WV+140

Mia OH+155

Utah st/Boise st o152-101

2 units each

GT team o72

Nebraska +14.5-105

1 unit each

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

GT team o72
                Went with Duke 1H Under41 for a unit and tail GT Over72 for a unit as well. I still say that UNLV team over is a real solid play on paper again tonight.

GL!.....:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  I still say that UNLV team over is a real solid play on paper again tonight.
                  5Dimes still doesn't have the team total for the game.... they have 30.5 1sth, but no individual team totals for the game. Should be up soon...

Comment

BYU team total was up to 68 now at last check. SDSU up to 61 1/2.......

Comment

I already feel like the WVU/GT 2nd half over is gonna be a play...lol
                      "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

chalkdog- any thoughts on the UGA/UKY totals or the WSU/STAN games?

KY is #1 in FG defense and i don't expect UGA to shoot that well again. KY can be pedestrian on offense so i was kind of leaning under. Both previous matchups were very pedestrian score wise. But then again, apparently UGA doesn't play defense anymore either and UKY is tops in the SEC in FG%. BUT they are last in 3's made so they go 2 by 2 by 2 which is nice when you have an under.

Comment

with Kentucky IMO it's either under or no play.... GL if you decide to play it. Out for the night- time to enjoy this balmy Buffalo weather :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                          X