WVU/Georgetown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WVU/Georgetown

WVU is one of these funny teams they pour it on at the start of Basketball season then hit a few bumps along the road. Die like dogs then come back in the end during Conference Championship time. So if they play the same game tonight like they did last night there will be no questions. WVU lost by one the last time they played at WVU. WVU when playing conference games away have had great sucess in the past. So I'll take a shot. Even think they have enough left in them to win straight up but I'll take the points.

561 West Virginia +3 -108

GL on whatever you play

Queen :sm:
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

GL...I swear, I always get screwed ATS in GT games...Im like 4-8 ATS...prolly be at least .500 if I bet ML instead.

(same thing with Cuse games as well)
    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
      WVU is one of these funny teams they pour it on at the start of Basketball season then hit a few bumps along the road. Die like dogs then come back in the end during Conference Championship time.
      Not too sure that's a comparison that can be made considering they have a new coach and a totally new system in place. I'd ride the better and a scholl who has never lost a game as a #1 seed in the BE Tourney.

Comment

Queen- GL!....WVU doesn't like me in any sport so i am staying away from betting on them. I think it's cause i ratted on 'em for throwing shine bottles on the field....:laughing:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          Queen- GL!....WVU doesn't like me in any sport so i am staying away from betting on them. I think it's cause i ratted on 'em for throwing shine bottles on the field....:laughing:
          Im a dead duck now in the water.

Piss poor playing tonight.

Oh well

Im beginning to be a great fade.
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
          X