Tulsa/UTEP Total kind of fishy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsa/UTEP Total kind of fishy

total of 139, 139 1/2 or 140 depending on where you get it............these 2 teams met 2x with game point totals of 123 and 126. This happened in the Miami(oh)/BUF tourney game a few nights ago and the thing sailed over the total. Just seems like a strange line. I know UTEP plays no defense but Tulsa does. I have team totals of 70 for Tulsa and 69 for UTEP.

Anyone have any thoughts on this one. I am leaning hard to playing the Over and maybe the Tulsa Over. Tulsa has gone over their posted team total number of 70 here 4 of L5 times, and UTEP has gone over the 69 point mark in 9 of L10 (only one that didn't was Tulsa game).

Game tips at 7PM EST/4PM PST so if anyone follows Craprence USA or has an insight in this one other than what i have posted, lets hear it.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

here's some numbers…

tulsa : avg for 71.2, avg against 64.8
    utep : avg for 77.3, avg against 73.2
    total average : 72.2 + 71.05 = 143.25

ncaa ftball
    last week: 3-4
    season: 21-19

Comment

Originally posted by tactics View Post
      here's some numbers…

tulsa : avg for 71.2, avg against 64.8
      utep : avg for 77.3, avg against 73.2
      total average : 72.2 + 71.05 = 143.25
      What does any of that have to do with anything tactics?

FF- I also don't understand why Tulsa is favored, but then again that just means they'll probably win by 25. Everything about the game looks strange if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        What does any of that have to do with anything tactics?

FF- I also don't understand why Tulsa is favored, but then again that just means they'll probably win by 25. Everything about the game looks strange if you ask me.

the average shows why the total is still in the 140's. a quick look at the past games, which covered the under by a big margin, vegas probably wants you to think you're getting a good number and that the under is the great bet… so i'd play the over.

ncaa ftball
        last week: 3-4
        season: 21-19

Comment

Working...
        X