Breaking down the midwest bracket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking down the midwest bracket

The Midwest bracket is headlined by ESPN's choice it seems like in Kansas...and the winner of this bracket faces the winner of the EAST gauntlet.....

Omaha, NE

1 KU-24
    16 Por St

8 UNLV
    9 KENT-2

Tampa, FL

5 CLEM-6
    12 'NOVA

4 VANDY-7.5
    13 Siena

Omaha, NE

6 USC-2.5
    11 KSU

3 WIS-11
    14 CSF

Raleigh, NC

7 GONZ
    10 DAV-2

2 G'town-16
    15 UMBC

This bracket is anopther bracket I feel is kind of soft, Vandy is the weakest 4 seed IMO and I feel the 3 seed in Wisky is very beatable, but they seem to find ways to win with the trees they have in their lineup...Davidson and Kent I feel are the midmajors that are going to look to make a run in this tourney with their ability to close out games and they both have been playing great ball down the stretch, the same goes for USC, Kansas, GTOWN, Wisky, and Clemson....I have the feeling we are going to see a 1-2 final, but USC and Clemson are both solid teams that could cause some damage...

Sleeper-Kent and Davidson
    Over-rated-- Vanderbilt, this team didnt show anything down the stretch, and they have had their problems on the road and at neutral courts, and now they are drawing a very tough Siena team in the 1st round, wouldnt shock me to see these guys go down in Round 1
    Team to beat- Kansas, not only are they the team to beat but I really feel these guys are winning this bracket as well, deep team, with talent all over the place, and they can blow you out of the water....I like the Jayhawks to advance to the Final 4

Best Bet 1st Round -- Siena +7.5, Kent -2
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Thanks for your breakdown on all the regions, PF. There are some interesting matchups.
    Good luck.
    NBA: 9-15, 31%
    NCAA CBB: 119-76, 61%
    MLB: 21-18, +10.47 UNITS
    NFL PRESEASON: 14-6
    NFL REG. SEASON: 51-34, 60%
    TOTALS: 1-3, 25%
    PLAYOFFS: 4-1
    NFL OVERALL: 68-44, 61%

NCAA FOOTBALL:
    SIDES: 102-68, 60%
    BOWLS: 16-13