***UDoggie's Bracketbusters***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    how in the world did UNLV and KENTST put up 90 points in the 2H.....
    Fishy IMO, considering they were fouling with under 2 minutes left. I swear the gambling gods are mad at me. Every close game I've been involved in has gone down in flames. Then again, anytime it's a predominantly fave day, I'm bound to lose.

Mason team total already beyond shot.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      Fishy IMO, considering they were fouling with under 2 minutes left. I swear the gambling gods are mad at me. Every close game I've been involved in has gone down in flames. Then again, anytime it's a predominantly fave day, I'm bound to lose.

Mason team total already beyond shot.

i said the same thing....you're down 17 points with 1+ minutes left and you're fouling...:dunno:....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah.... against my better judgement I I'm gonna be on the 2ndh over gm/nd. Hoping for a 72 or lower...

Comment

:bang: wise just left with what looks like a bad knee injury.....that is going to kill arizona's chances

Comment

now 2 on Bayliss...oyyvayyy

Comment

wise back now...wow....took him to the lockerroom and then he's on the floor 2 minutes later. looked bad

Comment

2nd half o/u at 75.... on 5dimes

Comment

GMason/ND o75.5 2ndh

2 units

Comment

1 more unit to over (3 total)

GMason+.5-105 2ndh

GMason-12+1000

1 unit each

alternate spread is a fn lotto ticket, but crazier things have happened. Only doing it because I hit the 2ndh Xavier play...

Comment

going to drop 6Units on UAZ 2H....watched the whole 1H....WVU is just a dumb team and has a real hard time in the 1/2 court. i feel UAZ starting to impose their will here.

Comment

Wisconsin-7-105 2ndh

Wisconsin team o39.5 2ndh

Zona team o36.5 2ndh

3 units each

Lean 2ndh over in both matchups, but these are the 2 teams that I think score more, so I opted for team totals.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          going to drop 6Units on UAZ 2H....watched the whole 1H....WVU is just a dumb team and has a real hard time in the 1/2 court. i feel UAZ starting to impose their will here.
                          That's what I sensed in the closing minutes. You like them to get over 37 pts? I figured it could be close as they will likely slow it down, but with late fouling I see them getting over. WV team under looks good to me as well, but I won't push it. GL FF :thumbs:

Comment

UCLA team o39 2ndh
                            Nova+10.5-280
                            Kansas-10-195
                            Pitt-2

1 to win 6.39 units

Comment

wow...another 1 point loss on the UAZ over...same ****...had 35 2H points with 2+ minutes left and didn't score again. But in the UNLV game we get 20 points in the last 2 minutes...:laughing:......man im about done. i need a lonnnnng break (ie baseball season).

Lute Olsen has wrecked that program with his recruiting or lack there of.....just pathetic that you only have 5 guys that are worthy of being on the floor in UAZ.....kind of funny because they have a nice starting 5 and then a bunch of pure **** after that. Lute will come back selfishly to get his 800 wins and leave them a middle teir program.

Comment

Yeah, no bench whatsoever.. can't get over some of these beats today. No way were they gonna cover that total for me, saw it coming too. Looks like I should have named this thread the Bankroll Buster :puke:

Comment

Working...
                                X