X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shamrock
    started a topic Utah St +8/+8.5

Utah St +8/+8.5

Does anyone want to take a stab at trying to explain this line to me?

IMO, this is the most OFF line i have seen in recent memory, did the aggies flight go down?

I'd have to say illinois st -8,-8.5 as of now............

Sham.........

• CuseFan10
    replied
    Illy St is 14-1 at home with their only loss coming against Drake in that miracle 2H comeback when Drake was down like DD's with under 5 to play or something sick. Their average margin of victory is over 15ppg too I believe (in those wins).

Not saying any of that matters but that's the lowdown. :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    I would stay away from the game the number looks about right. If the number looks like a overlay in most cases it isn't. Matter of fact you might see a move on that game with action on utah state. A little bird told me there are a ton of sports services on utah state tonight.

Leave a comment:

• bigmoe
    replied
    I hear ya', Sham. Like I said, I may be stepping in it but I am on the Aggies. Good luck to you also.

Leave a comment:

• Shamrock
    replied
    thats precisely my point, everything i can get on this game says aggies. an eight point dog is absolutely a gift in my eyes, in fact they should be favored.

So my question is whats going on here? I feel compelled to take Illi St or nothing because the line is so whacky......

Who am i kdding. i wont be able to take them, it'll be 5 units on the aggies, i can feel it now.

GL moe..........

Leave a comment:

• bigmoe
    replied
    I don't know about the Aggie flight, Sham. But I saddled up with the Aggies. I have a hard time taking a favorite who lost their last game by 30 points. I may be stepping in it here and it wouldn't be the first time. I like a dog who can score in bunches.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X