• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB NCAA Tourney 1st Round

XU -450
    TEX -1450
    UNC -5000
    PIT -450.....................4Units (-160)

UNLV/KENTST Under126...............6Units.........favorite total on the board (with that being said im sure OT will wreck it or they will shoot 90%). Both teams get after it defensively big time.

UAZ +5 -170...............3Units........think this is a very close game and maybe one of the better tourney games in the 1st round. Should be a last poss. game.

PUR -2 -130.............3Units.........fishy line but BAY has been going the wrong direction for some time now. Amazing how a 5OT win can still carry you reputation wise 7 weeks later.

BYU +2 -120..............i think they win it outright. TXAM another team that has been anything but impressive and has a HORRIBLE shot selection most of the time, especially if they get frustrated or behind.

USC -165.............win it outright IMO, just not sure if this is going to be a typical USC 56-52 type of game which makes me a little leary to lay the points.

WIN/WAZZU Under113 -120..............3Units.......hate betting unders but these are 2 good defensive teams and i think WIN is going to struggle to score vs. WAZZU. Wouldn't be surprised to see WIN stuck in the high 40's.

team totals not up yet.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-20-2008, 01:18 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL fellow left coaster on a few of those myself...Hope I can get up in time for the games tomm..:beerbang:

Comment

GL FF, but I heard BYU has a player that averages 25 ppg but is a horrible player :dunno:

LMAO, GL :thumbs:

Comment

gl FF :thumbs:
        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Gl Ff!

Comment

en fuego

Comment

GL!

GL to ya FF!!! :beerbang:
              From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

your picks ......are as bad.......as my shoveling company :laughing: :laughing: ........good luck on your plays...........by the way will you be quitting anytime soon?
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

just seen on cnn that dan anderson shoveling company is the new enron......

Comment

GL man! I'm waiting for the Vandy/Siena game. The Siena coach I heard ont he radio yesterday saying they are going to press the **** out of Vandy and switch up defenses and just go nuts and try t o"out athlete" them for 40 minutes. Both teams can score regardless, but hearing this really makes me think the games is in the 80's since Vandy won't slow it down, they will just try to blow their doors off.

Comment

Mostly the same thoughts (gun to my head I would be on Baylor, but no play for me there). Liked the UNLV/Kent st under as well, thinking of making a 1sth play too. Out of curiosity who do you have winning it all? GL FF :beerbang:
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

everyone- THX!...

cuse- i took SIE

KY/MARQ Under130 -120

KY/MARQ 1H Under60.......1Unit

KENTST Under65.........1Unit

MARQ Under68...........1Unit

GL to everyone!
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                        X