Thank God, It's the NCAA Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God, It's the NCAA Thursday

Had to take a night off as the NIT just has me baffled. Glad I did as I would have take the Air Force after watching the beatdown they had just administered to my beloved Georgia Bulldogs (will we ever be any good?) I'm a little scared as I just love these matchups tonight.

YTD 15-12

Texas A&M -2.5....What am I missing here? A&M is playing a virtual home game, Memphis' best player is out, the Mildcats still haven't played anyone, Texas A&M has Acie Law, and the line is one measly bucket + a hook? This looks too good to be true, but haven't about 20 NCAA games looked this way so far only to pay off the bettor?

UCLA -3.5....See above. Well Pitt has played good teams, just not those that play fervent defense (other than G'Town, and we know what happened there). UCLA is on a mission to ugly its way back to the Final Four and while this line bothers me a little more than the A&M but gotta go with the Teacher here vs the Pupil.

Tennessee +4.5...Basically just going with the SEC vs the Big Ten here. Ohio State could come out and play very well considering that should be thankful that they aren't already on Spring Break. However, I have a hunch that Pearl has something for Thad Matta. The two played earlier in Columbus and UT had a shot to win the game back in January. I just have a hunch that UT stays within the number here, although it would be my weakest play of the 3.

Good Luck All!

Love those first two Renaldo...not sure if I'm doing anything on the last one! Don't want to inVOLve my heart....LOL

GL to ya!:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL today bro

Comment

Working...
      X