2 UNIT PLAYS: 1-0-0 (+2.00 UNITS)
    3 UNIT PLAYS: 1-0-0 (+3.00 UNITS)

Western Kentucky +4 -110
    Drake

South Alabama
    Butler -4 -110

Davidson -1.5 -110 (2 UNITS)
    Gonzaga

I think a lot of people are forgetting about Gonzaga because they lost in their conference tourney. This team is really good, but I feel they are in a terrible spot. They're playing Davidson in Raleigh, and the tip is at 12:25 PM EST (which is 9:25 AM Gonzaga time). That's like playing an early morning game against a hot, hungry oppenent in front of their home crowd, while Davidson is playing at a normal time against a team of equal talent that is travelling all the way across the country after not having left the west coast for quite some time. Gonzaga isn't winning this one, but they have some horses and I do have a soft place in my heart for them and I want to see them do well, so that's why I'm "only" going for 2 units.

Western Kentucky has been an upset pick of mine since the bracket came out. I just don't trust Drake. Maybe I'll get burned for picking on them Drake boys, but I'm staying with the Hilltoppers, 1 unit.

In the Butler game it's one of the few times in this tournament that I'm going against geography. The game is being played in Birmingham which would favor South Alabama, but South Alabama shouldn't be in the field, period. As I said in yesterday's thread, the "last teams in" almost never get out of the first round. Butler should take them down alright, 1 unit.

bol today..like the wky play over drake, should be a great game between 2 lesser known schools

Comment

Been cleaning up, already up 8 units since the tourney began. Just got back everything I lost last week during conference ha.

I see anything standing out on tonights card really. I'm hearing a lot about Siena, which means Vanderbilt will probably cover, but I don't know. Villanova looks tempting also. For now I have just one more.

Mount St. Mary's
      North Carolina -24.5 -110

These guys are gonna get blitzed.

Comment

Keep up the good work Eddy.
        Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
        NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
        CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
        CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        ---------------------------------------------------
        2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)