Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday MM >>>

Tourney: 12-5, + 11.01 Units

Coming off a sweet 5-0 Friday....few more for Saturday...

Purdue +4 -122 vs Xavier - 2 Units

West Virginia +4 -113 vs Duke - 2 Units

Pittsburgh -1 -125/-135 vs Michigan St. - 4 Units

Notre Dame +3 -120 vs Washington St. - 2 Units

Looking at Butler, Davidson, San Diego & Texas for Sunday's plays...

GL :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-22-2008, 10:05 AM. Reason: added to Pitt play...

thats a great line on pitt msu
    NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by tampayay View Post
      thats a great line on pitt msu
      It's pretty standard out there...bought it down from 2 instead of doing the -132 ML...

Comment

One more play for today, and I doubled my Pitt play...

Stanford -2 -130 vs Marquette - 2 Units

GL Everyone... :cheery:

Comment

gl

on stanford, pitt and nd myself

Comment

Man, you got the best of every line, nice job. When did you sign up with JoePa's guy... :laughing:

GL today bro, against ya on ND, I think Wazzu carves them up with their disciplined offensive style and tough, hard nosed defense. Weaver should lock lock down McAlarney and can even defend Torey Jackson if necessary and his length is going to cause both of them serious problems, IMHO. Harongody has struggled with bigger centers too, and Baynes is a big dude.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              Man, you got the best of every line, nice job. When did you sign up with JoePa's guy...
              Well...the lines are good, but as you can see there are a few buys with higher juice. And the WV line now blows! lol. Coulda got better today on that one. The others seem about the same, and could be bought at Pinny right now.

I played the first 4 last night, and I used Pinnacle...it's insane...I use 4 different books, but 90% of the time Pinny is juiced 5 to 10 cents lower than anyone else.... it let's me buy a 1/2 point or full point on mostly all my plays...and the juice stays reasonable. Every line is accurate, tho...lol. :thumbs: I follow sbr line movements religiously, and try and buy at the right time....early on public plays, late on anti-pub. lol

GL Cuse!
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-22-2008, 11:25 AM.

Comment

****...I was so close to adding that WV ML to my WV side right before gametime! Damn! lol.

Duke goes down!! :cheery: (I have WV in my sweet 16 in my bracket)
                Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-22-2008, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Adding the Bruins...gotta cheer for 'em, my pop's alma mater...

UCLA -9 -128 vs A&M - 2 Units

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X