• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WVU/Duke

I always get screwed in Duke games so go play the other way. LOL

525 West Virginia +3.5 +105
    525 West Virginia ML +162
    525 West Virginia OVER 147.5 -105

We have not played Duke in 19 years so we finally get to play Duke at a weak point. I think WVU will give Duke's defense fits on the 3 pointers. Foul shots will wil the game also.

GL all on whatever you play

Queen :sm:
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Weak point? They are a two seed in the NCAA Tourney, haha... Anyway, I'll be rooting hard for your Neers today Queen... I thnk you screwed yourself out of some value too by putting that in early. Porb could've gotten 4.5 and little higher ML.

Nail it :thumbs:

Comment

Not playing the game, but I like Duke. Belmont would have given a lot of teams fits in that first round. They play a very unique style of basketball that threw Duke off big time. West Virginia plays more into Duke's stye. They're not the fast paced, spread offense that Belmont is. And I dont see Duke being cold from the 3-point line two games in a row.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Mountaineers win. I'm not betting it, but if i was, I'd probably take Duke. But UCLA's and MIchigan State are my two big plays today.
      2011 NCAA Football ATS: 13-4-1
      2011 NFL: 11-3-2

Support the troops

Comment

Down goes Duke!!!!

Big East basketball!!!!

I love Mazzulla, wrote a little blurb about him in my thread and made has he played GREAT. Love kids like him that know the game, play hard, and do the little things to help your team win.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          Down goes Duke!!!!

Big East basketball!!!!

I love Mazzulla, wrote a little blurb about him in my thread and made has he played GREAT. Love kids like him that know the game, play hard, and do the little things to help your team win.

MAZZULA :thumbs:
          Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
            I always get screwed in Duke games so go play the other way. LOL

525 West Virginia +3.5 +105jWinner
            525 West Virginia ML +162 Winner
            525 West Virginia OVER 147.5 -105 Loss

We have not played Duke in 19 years so we finally get to play Duke at a weak point. I think WVU will give Duke's defense fits on the 3 pointers. Foul shots will wil the game also.

GL all on whatever you play

Queen :sm:
            See Three's and Foul shots did make a difference.

Im glad it was WVU that took them down but it's always a great day to see Duke Lose
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
            X