(1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Get some Wonkaford!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Reasons

1. Ucla - A&M has been known to "go in the tank at times" ... I looked back at A&M's last nine losses and only twice were they able to score 60 points. One of those times was the 116-110 loss to baylor in all those OT's... When A&M loses it's cause they can't put the ball in the hoop. WESTWOOD BEN is one of the best defensive coaches in America and will have THE BRUINS locked in on D against the aggies

2. X - Boy was i impressed with this team in the opening round win over Georgia. X came out in the second half with a purpose, got the ball to Duncan, and shot well from outside to take that game over. Too many weapons for X IMO .. Purdue is very young and not as many offensive options. It will be hard for Moore and Hummel ( both freshman ) to get it done today againt the senior oriented X team . Burrell, Lavender, and Duncan give you a good floor leader, a good inside presence and a great on the ball defender. I like X to make it to ELITE 8

3. Wash St - Once again upper classmen here for Wash St. Top four scorers are all upperclassmen and i think the big guy Baynes is the key here. He has the size at 6'10' 270 to take away BIG GODY. Weaver will be a tough matchup for ND . Weaver has gotten better and better each year for WAZZOU. This year he is shooting 39% from 3 land .. Wash St with Low and Weaver in the backcourt and Baynes neutralizing BIG GODY will win a close one today in Denver 61-55
      Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 03-22-2008, 04:34 PM.
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

add

pitt -2.5 ..... 7.5 units
        ku -13.5 .... 2.5 units

Stickin with the chalk all day here

p,i,double T can beat you two ways. Slug it out if they need to , and run when they need to. Too hot right now not to take a chance with Pitt. The player who causes all kinds of problems right now is Gilbert Brown. Sam Young is enough to have to worry about. Gilbert Brown is very similiar player... Pitt has more offense in this one.. 74-65

UNLV... Really struggled against TCU in the MWC quarters is scary. AT HOME to boot .. Best Player WINK ADAMS will be neutralized by Collins IMO .. He makes them go (adams).. Not enough around him to keep up with ROCK CHALK .. GOOD LUCK

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by williwonka05 View Post
          1. Ucla - A&M has been known to "go in the tank at times" ... I looked back at A&M's last nine losses and only twice were they able to score 60 points. One of those times was the 116-110 loss to baylor in all those OT's... When A&M loses it's cause they can't put the ball in the hoop. WESTWOOD BEN is one of the best defensive coaches in America and will have THE BRUINS locked in on D against the aggies

2. X - Boy was i impressed with this team in the opening round win over Georgia. X came out in the second half with a purpose, got the ball to Duncan, and shot well from outside to take that game over. Too many weapons for X IMO .. Purdue is very young and not as many offensive options. It will be hard for Moore and Hummel ( both freshman ) to get it done today againt the senior oriented X team . Burrell, Lavender, and Duncan give you a good floor leader, a good inside presence and a great on the ball defender. I like X to make it to ELITE 8

3. Wash St - Once again upper classmen here for Wash St. Top four scorers are all upperclassmen and i think the big guy Baynes is the key here. He has the size at 6'10' 270 to take away BIG GODY. Weaver will be a tough matchup for ND . Weaver has gotten better and better each year for WAZZOU. This year he is shooting 39% from 3 land .. Wash St with Low and Weaver in the backcourt and Baynes neutralizing BIG GODY will win a close one today in Denver 61-55

I like Wazzou, but if you think that's going to be the score... TAKE THE UNDER. Before the Pac-10 tourny in which all 3 games were over 140, Cougars had 10 conference games in a row under 134. Good Luck Willi! :thumbs:
          "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Like Wazzou & the under. Also like the UCLA under for pretty much the same reasons you like them ats. IMO Marquette barks.... GL Wonkaford :beerbang:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
              I like Wazzou, but if you think that's going to be the score... TAKE THE UNDER. Before the Pac-10 tourny in which all 3 games were over 140, Cougars had 10 conference games in a row under 134. Good Luck Willi! :thumbs:
              Thanks BIFF .. Very rarely play totals .. I feel Washington St has the personnel to neutralize ND.. Weaver get a hand in Mcelarneys face all day and Big boy for WASH ST to neutralize BIG GODY .. low scoring slug it out ..

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                Like Wazzou & the under. Also like the UCLA under for pretty much the same reasons you like them ats. IMO Marquette barks.... GL Wonkaford :beerbang:
                Let's nail em ud

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...