Big East Basketball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
    I can safely say that Purdue having a good season did not make Penn State's basketball team any better. Nor did OSU's back-to-back trips to the National Title game in football help the football program. Hell, it hurt their chances with certain recruits.
    totally agree.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      totally agree.....
      Well, you guys can be wrong together. :thumbs:

Comment

ok

so you are saying.... that if Penn State was all of a sudden put in a brand new conference.... and every other team was a Div 3 team with Div 3 level talent... and Penn State ran through that conference undefeated... you would be just as proud of that as you would an undefeated season in the Big 10?

Comment

Big East

Notre Dame looked impressive today...20 point loss....lol

Comment

yes they sucked ass today

Comment

All I can say is OJ flew all the way out to California to go bye bye in the first round and he could have stayed home and been in the Sweet 16. :laughing:

Who what Queen??

OJ Mayo of course.

Oh yeah and Patrick Patterson you can KMA, your gone too in the first round with your UK Wildcats

Too good to play for WVU, went to eat some greener grass. :laughing:

Oh yeah and my dad said to me this morning Did Michigan get in. I started laughing and he said yeah aint it great.

Then I reminded him WVU did not do so well his first year there either.
              NFL 2-0. Week 1
              Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                All I can say is OJ flew all the way out to California to go bye bye in the first round and he could have stayed home and been in the Sweet 16. :laughing:

Who what Queen??

OJ Mayo of course.

Oh yeah and Patrick Patterson you can KMA, your gone too in the first round with your UK Wildcats

Too good to play for WVU, went to eat some greener grass. :laughing:

Oh yeah and my dad said to me this morning Did Michigan get in. I started laughing and he said yeah aint it great.

Then I reminded him WVU did not do so well his first year there either.

Also Huggins recruits a monster class to Kansas St. last year, and then bails on them. Now he goes to the Sweet 16 with WVU and the purples go home. Slap in the face to Mayo/Beasley/USC/K-State. Hilarious. Oh and then they knocked out Duke to top it off. Way to go Huggins/WVU!
                Last edited by EdwardHaney; 03-22-2008, 09:36 PM.

Comment

I can safely say that Purdue having a good season did not make Penn State's basketball team any better. Nor did OSU's back-to-back trips to the National Title game in football help the football program. Hell, it hurt their chances with certain recruits.

Are you kidding me. Papa Joe is to freaken old and that is what hurts them in recruiting. Same thing is happening at FSU Bobby Bowden is to freaken old and these new young coaches are beating them out in there old game. Tell me what you would do. You got your young son and Joe P, Bobby Bowden and Jim Tressel setting in front of you. All of them have won National Championships. You have seen Joe P and Bobby on tv for years acting like idiots on national TV. You got Jim Tressel is calm most of the time. Tressel is young you know he can keep up with your kid. Joe and Bobby in bed by 8PM and they got assistance leading the kids around. Tell me honestly where would you send you kid. I dont care if you like one team over another. It's not about being a Buckeye fan or whatever. Tell me where would you send your kid.

You got these young high strung coaches that are selling a better bill of goods

I did not know that Penn State even had a basketball program. :laughing:
                  NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    rc27 boy - You're a Pirate fan, you're not a fan of the National League??? You don't root for the NL???

AL

If I wanted to see a pitcher ground out to short, I'd go watch high school softball...

Comment

Comment

I would personally love it if Ohio State and Michigan never won another game in any sport ever again. That would be a dream come true.
                        :beerbang:

Comment

College conference arguements make me laugh...never ending...and you have to say nice things about your rivals, so your conference (and therefore, team) seems better. I'd rather say the whole conference blows except my team. :thumbs:

All I know...as a non college sports fan...I would never cheer for an AL East team, a Leafs rival, an AFC East team or a Raptors division rival...

That baffles me...

although I'm starting to get it...lol...

Comment

The only time you would catch me rooting for another team besides WVU would be if I had money on them :laughing:

But I do have standards so I never bet on the Dallas Cowboys because I would just die having to root for them to win a couple bucks. :laughing:
                            NFL 2-0. Week 1
                            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                              The only time you would catch me rooting for another team besides WVU would be if I had money on them :laughing:

But I do have standards so I never bet on the Dallas Cowboys because I would just die having to root for them to win a couple bucks. :laughing:
                              :beerbang:

Comment

big east 0-3 after skins posted...lol.......

posting jinx lives....:beerbang:.....
                                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                                X