Saturday Ingame!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    Not really sure how the best player on the team and preseason Big 10 player of the year and (I think) first team all big 10 guard can really be the "wild card".
    he was all big 10 on the coaches but not media. and he is more up and down than a roller coaster. i think skins was saying the guy can either go 0-20 or 20-20...just guessing
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      Hey JML- your leafs just came storming back....Gerber in playoff form.....:beerbang:
      Leafs in Stanley Cup form since the deadline,...just unreal....makes no sense whatsoever. Especially with their two best players out. They have done this 3 years in a row...blow all year...then turn it on the last 2 months, to accomplish one thing....a worse draft pick...

Comment

• hey FF and JML - how bout them caps? They going to sneak in to the playoffs?

Comment

• Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
          Gerber lol... gerber or emery.... two quality goalies there
          Gerber's actually been pretty good the past month or so...

Comment

• Good luck Fellas!

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Gerber's actually been pretty good the past month or so...

Thats his track record... then playoffs come and.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                hey FF and JML - how bout them caps? They going to sneak in to the playoffs?
                I hope so...I think Ovechkin deserves it the way he's played...and the coach did a great job too...

Comment

Leafs in Stanley Cup form since the deadline,...just unreal....makes no sense whatsoever. Especially with their two best players out. They have done this 3 years in a row...blow all year...then turn it on the last 2 months, to accomplish one thing....a worse draft pick...
                  yeah, i really don't get it why it takes 60+ games for them to play better than a last place hockey team. would infuriate me if i was a leafs fan that they play like **** for 60+ games when apparently they have a decent team afterall.

Comment

I hope so...I thin Ovechkin deserves it the way he's played...and the coach did a great job too...
                    what about buffalo for the 8th spot :hide: :hide:
                    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                      hey FF and JML - how bout them caps? They going to sneak in to the playoffs?
                      going to be tough. others have games in hand, so they will have to really get after it the last 2 weeks. If PHI wins tomorrow it is going to make it tougher. They need to get some consistent efforts from night to night. Shutout in CHI and then asleep for 2 periods vs. ATL then they pot 4 and take the game from the Thrashers.

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                        what about buffalo for the 8th spot :hide: :hide:

Big Sabres homer here and NOWAY i see us making it... to inconsistent... What good is your offense if you score 7 goals a game and then come back with a stinker and put one in during a most win game, vs your rival at home....

Our future is looking great though... Just need soem time to gel and a Jay McKee type d-man on the backend to counter or smaller dman like sekera and and lydman

Comment

going to be tough. others have games in hand, so they will have to really get after it the last 2 weeks. If PHI wins tomorrow it is going to make it tougher. They need to get some consistent efforts from night to night. Shutout in CHI and then asleep for 2 periods vs. ATL then they pot 4 and take the game from the Thrashers.
                          Well they basically have home and homes with CAR FLA and TB. Won 4 of 5 so they are definitely energized for it. I think this 1st game @ CAR is HUGE!!!! With 2 vs CAR it is still possible to win the division

Comment

Boston might be vulnerable, IMO.....Sabres/Caps make it...

Comment

• Wrong forum...but what a great 3rd period LEafs/Sens.....insane chances,,,,good goaltending (despite the score). Now the Sens get a PP with 1:27 left to play...down 1...

Comment

Wrong forum...but what a great 3rd period LEafs/Sens.....insane chances,,,,good goaltending (despite the score). Now the Sens get a PP with 1:27 left to play...down 1...
                                TOR wins it........

BOS is definitely going the wrong way. honestly for spots 7 and 8 there are still about 6 teams alive (florida, washington, toronto, philly, boston and buffalo). tougher for some than others, but still very much in it

Comment

Working...
                                X