Sweet 16 Hoops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet 16 Hoops

0-2 in the NIT last night, but who cares.... that tourney sucks... tonight should be good

lets get it started

Tennessee +185, 1 unit
    Tennessee +5, 2 units
    Texas A&M -180, 4 units
    Texas A&M -3.5, 2 units
    UCLA-Pitt U123, 1 unit

i will get around to my write ups later ... just wanted to lock in my lines before I give reasoning ... well gl to everyone tonight... I am going to give my write ups for today and prolly tomorrow and then it looks like I am heading to E.Rutherford:cross: to watch GTOWN win the EAST reigon... gl to everyone this week
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

GL on the Aggies too.....:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL Philly
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL bud! :beerbang:

Comment

Opposites tonight Philly. One of us should make some cash
          NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units
          NCAAF 13-22-0 -13.5 units

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em." - Jim Valvano

Comment

thanks guys .. gl to all of you guys as well

here we go:

WHY I LIKE TENN:

I have the feeling TENN is going to control the pace and take OSU away from the half court sets due to the nonstop fullcourt press..TENN has some big guys that can draw ODEN out of the paint and allow TENN to dictate the pace, bury alot of 3's and I have the feeling they are going to get OSU out of their rhythym, although I could be completely wrong, I think Xavier gave a blueprint for how to beat OSU and I think Tennessee has the personnel, press, experience, coaching, speed, shooting, and mental toughness to knock off OSU

gl to all OSU and TENN backers

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

WHY I LIKE A&M:

First off, Im not completely sold on Memphis, they have some great physical bodies in guys like Dorsey and some super athletes, on the line of great basketball players I'd have to say the strength isnt there, against NEVADA, Memphis shot their best game ever from the stripe and it helped carry them, but this game they arent facing a team that cant run like NEV...A&M has the best PG in college hoops and LAW will control the pace and bring the game to A&M's pace in SAN ANTONIO as well....Douglas-Roberts might not be playing as well, which will leave A&M at a disadvantage... BOth of these teams have tourney experience and this should be a fun game, but A&M has the bodies to bruise, a great coach, a great floor leader, and whats going to seem like a home court advantage, and I have the feeling that cupcake schedule is going to catch up to MEM...ACIE LAW IV all day long!!

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

Good Luck PF

Comment

GL Philly

Comment

Good Luck Philly Fan

Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD