• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT-eyes Monday

OSU Under141

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL FF! :thumbs:

You like Cal and the points, or no? They've played well on the road virtually a ll season it seems (would have to dig further to verify) and I don't see OSU having an answer to Anderson at tha tend of the floor. Hunter maybe? Not sure...

Comment

THX!....I really have no opinion on the 8 points. seems like a lot of points. CAL plays zero defense which would scare me. I played the Under hoping for a big10 style of game. OSU really struggles to score at times and takes terrible shots. They do, however, play some good defense and i think the game is around the number. Hunter is perfectly capable of getting it done defensively for the buckeyes. Not so sure that CAL is going to have an answer for Koufous who can step outside and hit some 3's himself. Or Butler for that matter. Maybe 70-63 type of game. And how stupid is the NIT. OSU played last Tuesday and now they play today, and the winner plays again tomorrow....:dunno:....nice scheduling. That's pretty fair to the winner...:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        THX!....I really have no opinion on the 8 points. seems like a lot of points. CAL plays zero defense which would scare me. I played the Under hoping for a big10 style of game. OSU really struggles to score at times and takes terrible shots. They do, however, play some good defense and i think the game is around the number. Hunter is perfectly capable of getting it done defensively for the buckeyes. Not so sure that CAL is going to have an answer for Koufous who can step outside and hit some 3's himself. Or Butler for that matter. Maybe 70-63 type of game. And how stupid is the NIT. OSU played last Tuesday and now they play today, and the winner plays again tomorrow....:dunno:....nice scheduling. That's pretty fair to the winner...:thumbs:
        Thnx. Yea, they should've played at noon on Saturday like UMass did. That turnaround is totally not fair.

Comment

nice when a game goes the way you draw it up. CAL with no answers for Diebler or Butler and the bucks played great defense.....too bad they didn't come together as a team until about 3 weeks ago......

1-0 +2Units

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X