Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameday player updates and info

*Chris Douglas-Roberts-G-Memphis Mar. 22 - 1:40 pm et

Chris Douglas-Roberts (sprained ankle) is a game-time decision for Thursday's game against Texas A&M.
    "I'm not 100 (percent); not 80," Douglas-Roberts said. "But by (Thursday), I'll be great. It's a game-time decision. I don't want anybody to go out on a limb and say, he's in or he's out. I just want to leave it as a game-time decision." Douglas-Roberts went through a light practice on Wednesday and will continue to receive treatment until the game starts.
    Source: Memphis Commercial-Appeal

*Matt Shaw-F-Southn Illinois Mar. 22 - 12:05 pm et

Matt Shaw (sprained ankle) practiced a little on Wednesday, but remains questionable for Thursday's game against Kansas.
    Shaw, who is one of SIU's best defenders and a decent outside shooter, will likely try to play. If he is unable to go Tony Boyle will see increased playing time.
    Source: San Francisco Chronicle

*No info to report yet on Aaron Gray and his stomach flu, but signs point to he will be in the starting lineup.

Thanks for posting this update TeeBee.....I haven't had time to look today so the work is much appreciated!:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks for the info teebee
      NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units
      NCAAF 13-22-0 -13.5 units

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em." - Jim Valvano

Comment

I haven't heard anything today

but all signs point to Aaron Gray and Cook being in the lineup.

I believe Cook (knee) being healthy is more important at this point. He has been a very steady and consistent player for them in the post season. He's tough too (Philly kid). He'll be forced to check Aflalo at times.
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

thanks for the info t!

ncaa ftball