X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gl Cuse!

Great game between Xavier & WV, eh?

And how bout them Cards? (lol...sorry)
    Tenn is so sloppy, IMO. And don't you just want to smack that headband of Jism's head? lol

Hope you kill tonight...

What do you think about the Mich St/Memphis over? I read somewhere that Izzo plans on running with the Tigers...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-28-2008, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Gl Cuse!

Great game between Xavier & WV, eh?

And how bout them Cards? (lol...sorry)
      Tenn is so sloppy, IMO. And don't you just want to smack that headband of Jism's head? lol

Hope you kill tonight...

What do you think about the Mich St/Memphis over? I read somewhere that Izzo plans on running with the Tigers...
      I will probably add that play I think. Kalin Lucas is becoming a star in this tournament. Quickest guy on the floor. I'm not sure they will attempt to run with them but I don't think they'll shy away from running when they can either. I also think it's going to be a foulfest and the clock will be stopped early and often.

As for TENN, they are a bunch of punks and so is Bruce Pearl. How does a team force 10 turnovers in the first ten minutes and be losing 24-8? WTF? That's mind boggling. Word is Indiana wants him? Are they serious? After Sampson just embarrassed them they are going to go with another cheater in Pearl? I've heard there's pictures circulating with him holding red solo cups and lying on college girls laps at frat parties and ****??? Not sure if it's true but my buddy just told me that that headache is about to pop up for TENN (and he graduated from TENN).

Comment

"I do see this as an up-and-down game," Izzo said Monday at his regular weekly news conference. "I hope it is an up-and-down game because I think we have enough depth and we can run, and they are going to run.”

Going to add the over....memphis can score, and I think Mich St will too...74-70 type game...

Gl tonight!

Comment

jml, do you believe everything you read? lol

Comment

Working...
          X