• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurs NCAA Tourney Fade-a-roos

ats 17-14 (+4.40 units)
    parlay 1-0 (+2.00 units)
    dog ml 3-9 (-3.75 units)
    total 21-23 (+2.65 units)

I guess my tourney record says +, so fades doesn't really sound appropriate anymore :laughing:

Nevertheless....

UNC -9

I think Wash St is a pretty avg team, and is in for a rude awakening tonight. I think they're athletically outmatched, and are playing in a hostile environment that should be favorable to UNC. I really think it will take their best effort to stay within this number.

Xavier +1

Completely the wrong fave. If this game is played before WVU beats Puke, X is favored by 3 to 5 points, IMO. Instead I get X +1 because the public will always overreact to what's freshest in their minds....which in this case is WVU upsetting Puke.

Tennessee +3

Should be a great battle. Louisville rolled over 2 cupcakes (Boise and Oklahoma) to get here, while Tennessee rolled one cupcake (American) and then had a battle with Butler that went into OT to earn this spot. I think Louisville's pounding of an Oklahoma team that matched up terribly with them has earned them too much love here, while Tennessee's battle with Butler quite possibly has them more prepared for this game and what to expect.

These 2 teams are evenly matched, and while +3 doesn't sound like a ton of points, I feel like this line should be a pick em, and those 3 points could very well come into play in a game I really expect to come down to the final minute.

Much like the X play, I feel like I have line value on my side in this game.

2 units each

Tennessee ml +130

1 unit

No idea as of right now on the UCLA/Western Kentucky game....
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 03-27-2008, 04:58 PM. Reason: added Tennessee ml

GL Stiff! On the latter two with ya but against you with UNC. I really think Wazzu can cause them trouble with their disciplined style and senior leadership. I love Tony Bennett as a coach and will take him in match-up any day with Roy "I Need Studs To Win" Williams. That guy has never won a thing without absolutely, insanely talented teams and he's lost more than his fair share with stud teams too.

The environment clearly is a big key. It's also completely unfair these teams get home games in the Sweet 16. They should have to be shipped elsewhere.

GL tonight :thumbs:
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-27-2008, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X