No announcement yet.

THURSDAY NIGHT In-Game >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how am i the biggest culprit? i'm usually pretty even keel unless i am making retarded comments just to get people fired up....

Comment

by the way...I have no money on Xavier...

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
        how am i the biggest culprit? i'm usually pretty even keel unless i am making retarded comments just to get people fired up....
        no prob. :thumbs:

I just think to say WV got whored when X played a strong game too, and hit some huge shots at the end is a little lame. It was just a good basketball game. Period. I guess it's the way you phrase it sometimes.

Alexander stays in the game, they likely win it, IMO...

Comment

Duncan was clutch from the line, & was lucky to avoid fouling out. He fouls out & WV wins....

Anyone on WKY? IMO this number is too high- they haven't lost by over 10 points all year. Brazelton/Lee get hot & this could be a tight one. Who knows how Mbah a Moute's ankle is, & for once Collison has some good guard play to face...
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

perhaps.... however you can look at any number of in game threads on this board (and others).... and almost exlcusively, when a team comes back from a huge deficit, but the originally winning team barely hangs on to win, the general mentality amongst posters is that team was lucky to hang on and win. I'm more than certain you and I (and most everyone else) have made similar comments.

Comment

i was just thinking about them udoggie.. A&M was able to hang with ucla the whole way and i thought 10 was too many. A similar team in wky getting more than 10? I might bite.

Comment

also, im not sure what ucla has done lately to warrant a line this large.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                  also, im not sure what ucla has done lately to warrant a line this large.
                  it's all name-brand, so to speak... value in wky imo

Comment

already a slop fest for lou:bang:

Comment

Just need UCLA ML.....so you can have your WK backdoor cover...lol.

More interested in Louisville :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                        it's all name-brand, so to speak... value in wky imo
                        Tarheel namebrand stood up :bang:

Comment

Tennessee +3 (but Louisville in all my brackets). Let's go Vols, show me a 1 or 2 point loss.
                          Last edited by EdwardHaney; 03-27-2008, 09:08 PM.

Comment

chism... such a dumb basketball player... reminds me of joey dorsey.. way overrated.

Comment

damn louisville has butter fingers tonight (and boneheadedness)

Comment

holy ****..... how many times is louisville going to f up when the ball is about to go about of bounds off tennessee?

Comment

Working...
                                X