:thumbs:
    GL bro!
    :beer2:
    ...toke on...

Comment

Thanks Rah, GL!

For Sunday add:

TX +3.5

Leaning Davidson, but going to hold off for now. Huge public play IMO which may swing me to Kansas or make it a no play, if Curry happens to have a bad day, 9 would be a very easy number for KU to cover.

Comment

Like all 3 of those. :thumbs:
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

X, fails to show up, piss poor...........I'm done fellas, UNC and TX still on the board. Ran all games with the teams remaining and UNC is -4-9 against all teams remaining after tonight. Judge accordingly, if you value my picks. Really don't see anyone other than Kansas staying with them, UCLA is a -9 dog, Love will be a non-factor with his fatass walk up the court NBA style. Davidson would be a tough matchup against UNC due to locality and pride, they do not play high enough RPI comp. to get a proper number for the game, probably a thougher game than KU, if it comes to that. GL, will be back when the time comes:thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

Biased against UCLA much? :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Biased against UCLA much? :dunno:

Nope, just facts, kinda like the French having no balls, fairly easy to play -400 parlays, IMO, when you step up and play some spreads, I'll change my opinion of you. Till then..........:laughing: :puke:

Comment

Facts :laughing:

And if you've been around, you'd know I rarely (if ever) play parlays...especially dumb -400 ones. lol. But it had no chance of not hitting, so I didt'd mind. You didn't notice the 4 ATS winners in the same thread? :dunno: I just don't know CBB worth a ****. But thanks for caring! lol

Dude, personal attacks aside...I was just saying....you've been dogging UCLA since you blessed us with your return to this site...they play a great game tonight (Love especially), and you dog them again. So I was just pointing out it might be an anti-Bruin Bias to your predictions. But you're "done" so...we'll see you around some other sport...

Anyway...GL with your Capping!
                Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-29-2008, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Ahhh dat reminds me of the good ole days

Comment

jml, i think he's just mad because he had x

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      Ahhh dat reminds me of the good ole days
                      It felt like home, didn't it! :thumbs:
                      White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

No Less
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
                          It felt like home, didn't it! :thumbs:

more like the local pub.. :cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by ToP View Post
                            UCLA is a -9 dog, Love will be a non-factor with his fatass walk up the court NBA style.
                            Ha. come on dude... Love (no pun intended) when you post, but be serious... There has not been one game all year where Kevin Love has been a non factor and UNC has no one who cna stop him once he gets to the block either. Hansbrough isn't big enough, and Thompson and Steveson aren't any good.

Ha.

And there's no way in hell UCLA is a 9 point dog when Louisville was only 6 point dog. I assume you mean under your "factual" system they are 9 point dogs, haha.. Later bud. Best of luck with the remaining stuff you got up there.
                            Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-30-2008, 12:36 PM.

Comment

just a bump for "MY BITCHES":beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X