No announcement yet.

Sweet 16 Thursday IN-GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never knew the same guys who hosted the masters worked the scorers table.............
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      vazman what year you at UB.....im a sophmore i go to school there too :bang: :bang: hate it
      3rd yr junior...im in the school of management program...1 more year to go lol hopefully

Comment

• ah yeah vazman im a business major too the program sucks....i hardly take any business classes though....mostly history LOL ....dont ask me why :nuts:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
          lol, your pissed about your lost bet and the fixed game but show some respect around here, jesus man.

jesus christ i'm just having some fun with you.... relax, gaylord

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            a+m woulda never got the ball if mem didn't touch that inbound pass....:boog:
            if law makes the layup, that would of never occured either...oh well...nothing can be done now....im sure the memphis people will take it, and the people on a&m are pissed....

Comment

• Collison sure looks good!

Comment

• Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                if law makes the layup, that would of never occured either...oh well...nothing can be done now....im sure the memphis people will take it, and the people on a&m are pissed....
                Dude, Law was in on the fix, what part of that don't you understand?

Comment

• alright fellas I'm back, and still got a few beers left :beerbang:

I got smacked for watching b-ball during sex :blackeye:

Comment

• my grandfather once told me that if you have to ask for respect, you most likely don't deserve it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                      ah yeah vazman im a business major too the program sucks....i hardly take any business classes though....mostly history LOL ....dont ask me why :nuts:
                      lol ya 2 yrs of world civ and then american pluralism....those are business related right lol???:nuts:

Comment

• Originally posted by vazman05 View Post

:beerbang:

Comment

• and kobe has 50pts......and a white girl waiting in his limo after the game :nuts: :nuts:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
                            alright fellas I'm back, and still got a few beers left :beerbang:

I got smacked for watching b-ball during sex :blackeye:
                            you and the pool boy have a good time tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                              jesus christ i'm just having some fun with you.... relax, gaylord
                              gaylord fawker, how them foreskins gonna be this year?

Comment

• yeah vazman got A's in the histories and got an A going in pluralism right now.....still havent taken business calc yet though **** that school i hate it and only live like 5 mins from it :bang: :bang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                                X