NCAA Friday Choices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Friday Choices

2-1 last night, winners with UCLA & Tennessee and a loss on A&M. How does Law miss that layup? Make the layup, Memphis miss a three, foul, oh but I digress. Anyhow on to Friday's matchups, three more (hopeful) winners....

YTD 17-13

UNC/USC Over 151...I usually don't play totals in college basketball, but if these guys are going to keep posting totals in the low 150's for UNC games, then we should play the overs until they stop cashing. Personally, I don't think USC can keep its self from trying to get in a high scoring run and gun matchup as it may be its best option ala UT/OSU last night.

UNLV +3....Once again the hardheaded bookmakers refuse to give Unibrow Kruger his due. I think the Rebels win this game outright. Don't tell anyone but this team has won 30 games!!! Then you look at the on-court matchup between Kruger and Ernie Kent. Easy greasy, IMO.

Butler +10.5...A bit of a reach here, I'll admit. However, Florida is saving energy. They do about what they have to do to win. Usually a 5-8 minute stretch of ball that is flat out dominating and another 32-35 minutes of average play. The big number also allows for a late backdoor cover if possible. Florida may indeed blow Butler out, but the smart pick here is Butler.

Good Luck All!!

GL tonight Ronny....agin ya on the Bulldogs!:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X