• Friday Night Lights

2-2 yesterday

YTD 73-79-7

Posted in previous Thursday thread:

Florida -10

UNLV +3

Adding:

Vandy +8

Still looking at UNC/USC game.......anyone have any insight on this one? My lean is USC. Terry for UNC is not at 100% and I know they have depth, but this may be too many points for UNC to lay in a big game. Thoughts?

BOL to ya TeeBee.....You and The Mitt are sharing dem Gators...:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

on the crocs, er, gators too bud...

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

GL teebee
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

ADD:

UNC -8

* Here is a game with teams with two different styles......USC will try to slow it down and control the tempo and play hardnosed D, while the Heels will try to speed it up and run the Trojans out of the gym. Something will have to give and this game will depend on whichever team can stay more disciplined and stick to their game plan. UNC has more depth and poses matchup problems inside with Hansbrough and Wright against the smaller Trojans. Terry is a gametime decision for UNC and even if he does play, won't contribute much statistically to make a difference in this one. With Terry in question, the solid USC record against top 25 ATS, and the fact this game is on a neutral court, I would think this line would be closer to -5 or -6. I'm going to go out on a limb and go against the majority and take the Heels in this one to cover the chalk. Just a hunch

Comment

Another 2-2 day

YTD 75-81-7

Comment

Working...
            X