Originally posted by TheCaymanIslands View Post
            Looks like Kansas ****ed The Under 147.5 :bang:

:beer2: or not

Comment

wow crazy right side on memphis but that hows the game

Comment

Originally posted by Half-Man Half-Amazin View Post
                wow crazy right side on memphis but that hows the game
                I'm not sure there was a "right side" in that one in all honesty. But I know what you mean. Tough beat 1/2 and 1/2.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  I'm not sure there was a "right side" in that one in all honesty. But I know what you mean. Tough beat 1/2 and 1/2.
                  how you figure lol...up 9 with a little more than 2 mins left, tehy hit all their free thows in the tourney and choke in this game, then chalmers hits a desperation 3 to send it to OT, i would say memphis was the right side...but crazier things have happened lol i lost my game of the yr in the NBA with the cavs earlier against Boston when posey heaves a meaningless shot to loss the cover lol...

Comment

how you figure lol...up 9 with a little more than 2 mins left, tehy hit all their free thows in the tourney and choke in this game, then chalmers hits a desperation 3 to send it to OT, i would say memphis was the right side...but crazier things have happened lol i lost my game of the yr in the NBA with the cavs earlier against Boston when posey heaves a meaningless shot to loss the cover lol...

kansas only scored 4pts previous 7 minutes. neither here nor there, kansas was the right side! :thumbs:

Comment

Kansas had more experience than Memphis and that won out. Chalmers has hit quite a few shots like the one at the end of regulation, so it wasn't a fluke shot, that was his sweet spot. Memphis was losing most of the way so I wouldn't say Memphis was the right side. This was a clear 'no bet'.

Congrats to the Kansas Jayhawks, Orange Bowl Champions and basketball National Champions in the same school year. Great job guys!!

Comment

c'mon the books even opened it at kan -1.5, jp's $ took it to the other side... :drunk:

Comment

even coach calipari said with 10 seconds we thought we were the national champs and he hit a contentested shot to tie the game, its being said that its one of the great comebacks..im just saying memphis had the game won and a lucky 3 got kansas the momentum, thats sports

Comment

It shoulda never come down to that "lucky" 3, but it did, and kansas took control in OT! :beer2:

Comment

KU had toooooo many turnovers!

Comment

Working...
                              X