No announcement yet.

Championship In-Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was our most clutch player in his sweet spot, I don't know if I'd call it luck or not HD.

But it was too similar to 5 years ago when Kansas was trailing Syracuse in the championship game by 3 points and Michael Lee shot a 3 pointer from his sweet spot with time winding down but Hakim Warrick came from under the basket to reject it and that was history, and Syracuse won it all by beating 4 Big Twelve teams.

Comment

Lucky, was a quote. Game over! :beer2:

Comment

bottom line.... memphis couldn't hit a FT to seal the deal.... their achilles heel came back to bite them in the ass

Comment

Originally posted by EdwardHaney View Post
          It was our most clutch player in his sweet spot, I don't know if I'd call it luck or not HD.

But it was too similar to 5 years ago when Kansas was trailing Syracuse in the championship game by 3 points and Michael Lee shot a 3 pointer from his sweet spot with time winding down but Hakim Warrick came from under the basket to reject it and that was history, and Syracuse won it all by beating 4 Big Twelve teams.
          HAKIIIIIIIIM!!!!! :thumbs:

And easy EdH, even Chalmers said it was a "lucky" shot. Big brass ones by him for hitting it, but the words"lucky shot" came out of his mouth in the post game interview. I'm pretty sure his sweet spot is not a near fade away 3 pointer with a guy in his face, haha...

HMHA, my point was more that if those teams played 10 times, each team would win 5. I'm not sure games like that that there is ever a "right side". Memphis blew it on there own too. CDR flat out choked. He made both his free throws in OT if you noticed. Anyway, fun season and tough beat for Memphis backers last night.

Comment

Working...
          X