Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Madness Has Begun

Boy do i love days like this ...

Gonna play two late games and just "watch" what happens in these early ones :

Wisc GB -3
    Geo Mason -11

2 Units Each

March to Date
    1-1
    -.1 units feelin good , feelin great
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

GL Willi :thumbs:

Comment

gl willi!

Comment

gl willi
        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Thanks fellas

Time to step it up a bit and DO WORK !!!

good luck to everybody:beerbang:

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Gl WW!

Good to see ya found your way!! GL to ya WW!! Hopefully my local will be starting pretty soon then I'll be ready to DO WORK!!!:beerbang:
            From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Get 'em Wonk.....:beerbang:

SETS UP NICELY FOR THE AKRON GAME ON SUNDAY!!!

Check out those GOLDEN FLASHES....

Roaring 20! Flashes Take Out Bowling Green For 20th Win of the Season
              Courtesy: Kent State Athletic Communications
              Release: 03/01/2007

BOWLING GREEN, Ohio -- Behind a career night from sophomore center Julian Sullinger and huge second halves from freshman Rodriquez Sherman and Haminn Quaintance, the Kent State University men’s basketball team picked up its 20th win of the season tonight (Mar. 1) at Bowling Green State University, 77-64, reaching the 20-win plateau for a Mid-American Conference record ninth straight season and extending a run of success unparalleled in league history.
              The Golden Flashes earned their milestone win on the same floor where they reached the mark the previous season, Anderson Arena, and set the stage for Sunday’s regular season-ending showdown with arch rival the University of Akron.
              “Sometimes I think, to a degree, we are victims of our own success,” head coach Jim Christian said of KSU’s nine straight 20-win seasons. “People do not appreciate how hard this is to do. To say it is Kent State or they always do it is a slap in the face to all of the players, all of the coaches, Mr. (KSU Athletic Director Laing) Kennedy, everyone who has worked so hard to enable this to happen. I just hope people really realize what is going on here.”
              Sullinger set a career-high with 20 points and matched his personal best with eight rebounds while Sherman scored all 14 of his points in the second half to help the Golden Flashes (20-9, 12-3 MAC) to their fifth straight win. Quaintance had 15 points to go along with two blocks and five steals. The trio combined to go 21-of-24 (.875) from the field as Kent State had a 54-22 edge in “points in the paint.” The Golden Flashes shot 60.8 percent as a team in winning for the 11th time in 12 games.
              “The points in the paint is a relevant stat, guys were driving in there more than just posting- up,” said Christian. “Bowling Green is a very impressive defensive team. They kind of take us out of our stuff. Our guys were forced to play basketball and just drive it or find open spots and they did a good job of that.”
              With Sullinger doing damage underneath by scoring 10 of the team’s first 15 points, the Flashes took an eight-point lead midway through the first half. After Bowling Green (12-117, 2-13 MAC) made a run to get within four, Kent State answered with a 14-3 run to push the lead to 15. Thanks to 13 points from Sullinger, the KSU lead was a dozen at the break, 41-29.
              Held scoreless in the first half, Sherman stole an outlet pass on BGSU’s first possession of the second half and went in for a fast break dunk. He scored again on the team’s next possession to give KSU a 45-31 lead.
              “I have said it time and time again, [Rod] is our rock,” Christian said. “He plays well beyond a freshman. He does not get rattled, even in the first half when he wasn’t playing well he came out in the second half like a veteran.”
              The lead grew to as many as 18 before the Falcons began to crawl back. Matt Lefeld’s lay-up got them within 10 at 61-51 and a three-pointer by Ryne Hamblet- his fourth of the game- made it 67-60 with 2:20 to go. With Kent State holding on to an eight-point advantage with 1:40 left, Sherman stole the ball from Hamblet and went in for another break-away dunk. Forty seconds later, Quaintance’s emphatic block of Nate Miller led to an uncontested lay-up for Sherman to seal the victory.
              “You knew BG wasn’t going to go away,” Christian said. “They are too well coached and they play so hard. We have been in situations like this with them before and they are they have come back and beat us. We talked about that at half time and how we need to stay focused on what we were doing well.”
              He added, “We have talked about guarding all year, and defense has to be our ticket. I thought we got some big stops early in the second half that enabled us to get a lead but with them you have to maintain that for the whole 20-minutes. I give credit to Bowling Green. They could have quit but they fought back and we were expecting nothing less. They are very well coached; very touch, very disciplined and they are always going to keep coming at you.”
              The Golden Flashes was 31-of-51 from the field in the game, THAT'S 61 FREAKING PERCENT and held BGSU to just 42.6% (23-of-54). Sullinger was nine-of-11 while Quaintance was a perfect seven-of-seven and Sherman five-of-six. The Flashes also outrebounded the Falcons 39-21 with junior Mike Scott leading the way with nine boards. Senior guard Omni Smith added eight points and a career-high nine assists.
              Before Kent State’s current run of nine straight 20 win seasons, the MAC record was five straight. THE GOLDEN FLASHES ARE NOW 119-40 VS. THE MAC SINCE 1998!
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1-1 again

cant turn the corner

back at it tomorrow

leans toward marq and tex

2-1-1 on the new site
                +1.9

love u guys to death

Think i pushed that GMason play
                Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 03-02-2007, 11:21 PM. Reason: thought i lost GMASON ,but i really pushed it ..

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I like spicy chips.. looks like you went 1-0-1..
                  Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
                  X