JOEY DORSEY talking **** on ODEN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOEY DORSEY talking **** on ODEN

sorry , tried to post the link .. Columbus Dispatcher article . Did anybody see that article where Dorsey calls Oden "very overrated" and calls himself "very underrated. He says its gonna be a David vs Goliath matchup and he is Goliath (Dorsey) and Oden is "the little man"
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

As funny as it sounds I agree.

Oden is over-rated.

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
      As funny as it sounds I agree.

Oden is over-rated.

But who the Hell is Joey Dorsey to make comments like that .. And why try to awaken the SLEEPING GIANT after two bad ball games. I just don't understand that one at all ..
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Yeah I don't agree with him being the one who said it, and claiming to be almighty.

Comment

Joey Dorsey for life.

Comment

I have to agree as well....with the Oden part anyway. It appears to me to be a case where the media keeps pumping a guy up, yet he keeps failing to deliver any kind of dominating performances.

Frankly, I'm getting tired of hearing about how great Oden is. He's quite the physical specimen, and he is a great defender/shot blocker, but quite honestly he hasn't proven anything to me on the offensive end except that he can somewhat score on guys who aren't even in his league physically.

In reality, he is a college freshman. If the media wasn't so in love with him, I think we'd be talking about how great he can be in the future, and how he had a good freshman sesaon....instead of how great he already is....which I do realize is unfair to him, because like i said, he's just that, a college freshman....but IMO one who needs to stay in school and allow his game to develop. Yet basically everyone is touting him as the next huge NBA superstar, and quite unjustly, judging from his inability to just take a game over and dominate.

Then again, I'm not the one pumping him up, so I can only speak on what is being said as compared to what I've seen.

I usually tend to lean more towards defending the Big 10, its teams, and its players, but I just cannot in this case. As far as big men go, I'd personally take Roy Hibbert over Oden every day of the week and twice on Saturday.

Comment

still...its locker room material for ohio st.....dorsey commited a mjor no no, and im sure calipari isnt to pleased....

Comment

Heres a little from the article i read....

"With a handful of well-spoken if not well-chosen words, Memphis' Joey Dorsey blew up Oden on Friday, calling the 7-foot All-American "overrated" and saying if his meeting with Oden is a modern-day David vs. Goliath, that Dorsey is Goliath."

last i saw dorsey, he was on the bench fouled out with his jersey off.....

Comment

LOL that is funny. My jumpshot is better than Dorseys.
                  Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin tha Life View Post
                    LOL that is funny. My jumpshot is better than Dorseys.
                    i read a article somehwere saying that joey dorsey was taking tips from fans in the stands on how to take free throws.....:beer2:

Comment

Whats funny is... if Dumbass Dorsey is Goliath, that means he loses!!! hahaha War Oden/David!

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
                        Whats funny is... if Dumbass Dorsey is Goliath, that means he loses!!! hahaha War Oden/David!
                        Exactly, what an ignorant fool. Goliath lost Einstein!!!

For my comments on him see FlyersFan thread. Kavialaskas and Jones embarrassed him on Thursday and he fouled out of the game (like he always does).

He needs to shut up and understand he's a awful basketball player, and just a mutant of genetics.

Comment

Working...
                        X