• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch Goose Sat NCAAB

4 Unit Play

Memphis vs. Ohio State
    Ohio State -150

In the past 5 games for Memphis, they have averaged 71.6 points per game and have shot at a 42.1% clip. For Ohio State in the past 5 games, they have averaged 74.0 points per game and shot at 44.8% clip. In those past 5 games for Memphis, they have allowed their opponents to score 58.4 points per game while shooting at a 38.1% clip. Ohio State has allowed their opponents to score 62.6 points per game and allow the other them to shoot at a 40.3% clip. Although this proves that Memphis is playing better defense as of late, I believe it is misleading due to the fact that Memphis has played poorer competition and teams that focus more on defense, excluding Nevada. I just think Memphis relies on only two guys to produce offense for them, in Roberts and Hunt, where OSU has many options and spreads out the scoring. Also another reason in my pick of Ohio State is that Dorsey took some shots at Oden, whether it be media hyped or not, Oden will be out to prove something today. I am not taking any chances with the 2.5 points.

Bold Prediction: Ohio State 75 Memphis 69

.5 Unit Play

UCLA vs. Kansas
    UCLA +2

1 Unit Play

UCLA vs. Kansas
    Under 130.5

In the past 5 games for UCLA, they have averaged 61.6 points per game and have shot at a 39.5% clip. For Kansas in the past 5 games, they have averaged 82.2 points per game and shot at 50.7% clip. In those past 5 games for UCLA, they have allowed their opponents to score 56.6 points per game while shooting at a 38.6% clip. Kansas has allowed their opponents to score 69.2 points per game and allow the other them to shoot at a 37.5% clip. I really do believe Kansas is in for a rude awakening in this game. Kansas has not faced a defensive team like UCLA all year long and it will be too much for them to overcome, not to mention their horrible foul shooting. If Kansas establishes some sort of up-tempo game, UCLA will be able to counter w/ collison running and distributing to Afflalo and Shipp, but I don't see that happening. I see UCLA establishing the tempo all game long and Kansas will have to be the team to adapt to it. UCLA holds a 4-0 record vs. Kansas all-time in the NCAAB tourny and will in my mind continue to dominate. UCLA is 9-2 ATS as an underdog and Kansas is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against the Pac-10.

Bold Prediction: UCLA 64 Kansas 62

Adding:

1 Unit Play

Ohio State vs. Memphis
    Ohio State -1 1stH

Bold Prediction:
    Ohio State 34 Memphis 30

Comment

Adding:

1 Unit Play

Ohio State vs. Memphis
      Over 63 1stH