Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducks / Florida Preview

Willi lean towards Florida minus the 6.5

Horford and Noah will be too much for OREGON IMO ..

Good Luck to everybody

Please post your thoughts here on FLORIDA vs DUCKS

Brooks - Taureen Green
    Porter - Humphrey
    Bryce Taylor - Corey Brewer
    Catron,Hairston - Horford
    Noah - Luenen

Bench : Advantage Florida with Walter Hodge and Chris Richard IMO

Can Oregon keep Noah and Horford off the offensive glass ?
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Florida will have alot of 2nd chance points for sure. Really likin Florida minus the points.

:beerbang:
    “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
    1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Agreed Fla should dominate the Offensive glass and have a lot of second chance points much like UNC did against USC... I hope Fla wins this one so I can pound the UCLA ML...

Comment

I love the Cinderella story of the Ducks winning the game outright or even covering the spread but I'm staying away from this one. Will probably drop a drunken ML play or two on it but in order for the Ducks to win both Aaron Brooks AND Tajuan Porter have to play MONSTER games. I have a hard time believing that Porter will have anything close to the game he had against UNLV but I have to keep hope alive. As much as I want to put a bunch of money on Oregon on the spread at least I just feel the powers that be want Florida to win and they killed UCLA last year in the Finals so it's hard for me to bet against them. Also the UO big guys played great defensively against UNLV and I think they may falter against the Florida bigs. Even though I really hate Noah but that's beside the point.

GO DUCKS!
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

The past 8 years one conference has gotten 2 teams into the final four.

The only way that happens is if Oregon wins.

Comment

I'm sure I'll end up putting half my bankroll on the Ducks.
            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Working...
            X