• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Word

Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by rjp View Post
      The guy on the radio said UNC was on a something like 1 for 19 streak.

ya they missed 20 out 0f 21 shots.... didnt have a bucket in a 8 minute stretch in regulation towards the end of the game...

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
        Skins I told you before the game, have some faith and g-town will find a way to win this game...They are the better team here, this is well deserved. Couldnt be happier for the Hoyas!
        i am so happy the ACC has no more teams so i don't have to hear you homer for or against them anymore.....:beerbang:........
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Damn I expected to see everyone still crying about the calls. LOL

Nice win Skins.

Comment

• Ah Dont Worry

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            congrats skins......see you on the battle field next Saturday

The NCAA will rig that one too..you guys are doomed LMAO!!!:nuts:
            Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
              ya they missed 20 out 0f 21 shots.... didnt have a bucket in a 8 minute stretch in regulation towards the end of the game...
              Just proves that even when the odds are in your favor you won't always win. :blackeye:

Comment

• must of been the refs FF...lol...they saw our plays and were against us....

Comment

• Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
                  Damn I expected to see everyone still crying about the calls. LOL

Nice win Skins.
                  you know there are a lot of posts you made that i would like to bump... but fuk it, i'm too happy to worry about it right now :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    i am so happy the ACC has no more teams so i don't have to hear you homer for a against them anymore.....:beerbang:
                    Hey man, tell me one time I have bet on or rooted for an ACC team in the tournament? Besides Duke and Va Tech in the 1st round, that was it. I havent said a damn thing about the ACC this tourny other then they sucked.

Besides Duke, I never want an ACC team to win unless I have money on them.

Great games next week, I cant wait.
                    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by rjp View Post
                      Just proves that even when the odds are in your favor you won't always win. :blackeye:
                      it also proves that even when the refs are in your corner, you don't always win

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                        you know there are a lot of posts you made that i would like to bump... but fuk it, i'm too happy to worry about it right now :beerbang: :beerbang:
                        I'm just trying to give you ****, you know that.

I hate UNC.

Comment

• SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO HOYAS.........**** i didnt bet in two weeks and i feel like i won 5 grand:beerbang: :beerbang: loved GTOWN since the start of the big east tourney!!!!!!!! two more games!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                            must of been the refs FF...lol...they saw our plays and were against us....
                            really bad shot selection, IMO...they were settling for NBA 3's with no penetration at all and that cost them....once you give a team like GTown a little Mo and you go cold, it is hard to stop the slide against you.........
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by Horatio View Post
                              The NCAA will rig that one too..you guys are doomed LMAO!!!:nuts:
                              lol remember when you told me UNC was so loaded they had 3 future nba studs on their bench? lol... those were the good ol' days

Comment

• Lmao!!!

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                                it also proves that even when the refs are in your corner, you don't always win
                                Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighttttttttttt t!!! LMAO. A real David and Goliath, 5 on 7 story huh for ya huh? :nuts:
                                Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

Working...
                                X