This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
    let me guess his sons service to this country doesn't count ? let me guess his wife and young daughter being killed in an accident and his 2 sons being seriously injured doesn't count? taking the amtrak to and from work everyday counts as a quitter quitting on his people of Delaware thats a dropout for sure ............good try HD you got anymore?
    :laughing:

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
      gimme Lieberman :beerbang:
      not gonna happen hes pro-life and way too liberal on social issues and economic issues im telling you man throw the house, wife, and kids on Pawlenty
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Let's see if you can find quitter dropout failure along with a little kissass in this:

Joe Biden, born November 20, 1942, in Scranton, Pennsylvania, is a U.S. Senator from Delaware and was a candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1988, although he ceased active campaigning in 1987, before the first primaries. Biden first hinted that he might run in 2008 in a December 8, 2004, radio interview with host Don Imus, saying: "I'm going to proceed as if I'm going to run." Biden had repeatedly stated his intention to run, and did so as early as March 21, 2006. Biden's Federal Leadership PAC is "Unite Our States", which tracks Biden's public appearances and policy positions. On January 7, 2007, when asked by Tim Russert on Meet the Press, "Are you running for President?" he responded, "I am running for President." He also said he planned to create an exploratory committee by the end of the month. On January 31, 2007, he officially signed the papers with the FEC to run for president. He dropped out of the race on January 3, 2008 after a poor performance in the Iowa caucus. On June 22, Biden endorsed Barack Obama, and was chosen on August 23, 2008 as Obama's running mate.

:boog:

Comment

Let's see if you can find quitter dropout failure along with a little kissass in this:

Joe Biden, born November 20, 1942, in Scranton, Pennsylvania, is a U.S. Senator from Delaware and was a candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1988, although he ceased active campaigning in 1987, before the first primaries. Biden first hinted that he might run in 2008 in a December 8, 2004, radio interview with host Don Imus, saying: "I'm going to proceed as if I'm going to run." Biden had repeatedly stated his intention to run, and did so as early as March 21, 2006. Biden's Federal Leadership PAC is "Unite Our States", which tracks Biden's public appearances and policy positions. On January 7, 2007, when asked by Tim Russert on Meet the Press, "Are you running for President?" he responded, "I am running for President." He also said he planned to create an exploratory committee by the end of the month. On January 31, 2007, he officially signed the papers with the FEC to run for president. He dropped out of the race on January 3, 2008 after a poor performance in the Iowa caucus. On June 22, Biden endorsed Barack Obama, and was chosen on August 23, 2008 as Obama's running mate.

:boog:

inform me cause im missing the dropout failure part you trying to say cause he dropped out after iowa, well when you have no logical chance to win after iowa why waste your time, your workers time, or money on an effort that is not going to win the nomination, how about we talk about Johnny Mac quitting on his first wife because she was in a car accident and was no longer the model he had first married and then married cindy now that my friends is a quitter on your marriage because she was no longer as physically pleasing to him as when he first met her

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

inform me cause im missing the dropout failure part you trying to say cause he dropped out after iowa, well when you have no logical chance to win after iowa why waste your time, your workers time, or money on an effort that is not going to win the nomination, how about we talk about Johnny Mac quitting on his first wife because she was in a car accident and was no longer the model he had first married and then married cindy now that my friends is a quitter on your marriage because she was no longer as physically pleasing to him as when he first met her
            what did hillary do, when she had no chance?

Comment

what did hillary do, when she had no chance?
              she was also ground breaking being the first women to come that close to the nomination and she also gathered 18+ million votes thats a whole different historical thing then joe biden finishing 5th in iowa in the first caucus

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• "There seems to be a pattern here in my opponent’s approach to many hard issues. Whether it’s the surge in Iraq that has brought us near to victory, or the issue of campaign reform, or the question of offshore drilling, Senator Obama’s speeches can be impressive. But when it’s time for straight answers, clear conviction, and decisive action, suddenly all of these responsibilities are well, as he puts it, above my pay grade. As mottos of leadership go, it doesn’t exactly have the ring of the buck stops here."

John McCain

Comment

• Great Speech by Hillary :thumbs:
                  Great Speech by Bill :thumbs:
                  Great Speech by Joe :thumbs:
                  Great Speech by your next President, Barack

That Old Man's cold, lifeless teleprompter speech is going to be pure comedy! :laughing:

Isn't football starting...you guys better get busy! lol...
                  Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 08-29-2008, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Palin would have been a smart if risky choice for McCain.

But, according to Palin's Washington office, she's still in Alaska. :bang:

Comment

im telling you man throw the house, wife, and kids on Pawlenty
                        Minnesota's Pawlenty Gets Call: He's Not McCain's VP Pick
                        August 29, 2008 9:19 AM

Comment

• Romney? :dunno:

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            Romney? :dunno:

A source very close to Mitt Romney tells Washington Wire that the former governor of Massachusetts had no plans to be in Ohio today.

Comment

• CNBC news reported that Palin was, indeed, the pick. A Republican campaign strategist who spoke on condition of anonymity was the source for the CNBC report.

According to the flight plan for the plane, the flight took six hours from Anchorage, Ala.

McCain is in Dayton today and is expected to announce his running mate sometime later today at the Nutter Center at Wright State University.

According to Rich Bevis of B&B Aero, the fixed-based operator at Hook Field, the jet, a Gulfstream IV which has the flight range to fly from Alaska to Europe, landed at about 10:15 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 28.

Bevis said the woman "was a real close match to Palin" and added that the flight crew that's based in the Seattle area was told to fly to Anchorage to pick up their party and fly to Middletown.

Bevis said the jet had a woman, two teenagers and two men on board and that a couple of white vans met the plane, gathered their gear and took the party to an undisclosed location.

:dunno:

Comment

• Friday, August 29, 2008 10:21 AM

From Chuck Todd, Mark Murray, and Domenico Montanaro
                                DENVER -- John McCain's done it. He's got the political world buzzing like crazy about a surprise VP choice. Here's what we know: Tim Pawlenty, Mitt Romney and Joe Lieberman all appear to be out of the running. Of course, these three candidates were the short list, remember? Shows how well the McCain campaign is keeping secrets. The hot name of the morning is Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, someone who has been governor less than two years. The pros of her candidacy: conservatives love her and she's known as a hard-core reformer, defeating ethically challenged GOP Gov. Frank Murkowski in '06. She is WILDLY popular in Alaska. The Cons: Does she pass the commander in chief test? Perhaps Palin is a head fake yet again and we should be looking at folks like Tom Ridge or Rob Portman or even Meg Whitman. Bottom line: maybe the Obama campaign should have put the McCain campaign in charge of their VP rollout since they can keep a secret a lot better than Team Obama.

Comment

Working...
                                X