Comment

Thanks bro..

1-0 for the night
      +2 units

Overall for College Hoops @ Predictem
      43-33-2
      +33.06 units

Comment

nice job lately BK......the best news of all is your team is finished and you can't blow your nice stash on a hero homer play on the jackets.....lol......you playing any NBA these days (im too lazy to go over and look..lol)? Kobe finally had a clunker tonight...i think the lakers need to get back to team basketball again...awful loss at home to MEM....just brutal to lose a game like that at this point in the season
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks flyers...I hear ya bro...seems like my bankroll has been going in the right direction since the Jackets lost in the first round...so you're right...no huge homer plays for me! As fas as the NBA...I"m playing every now and then...just had my worst night in a while, went 0-3 last night...but I'm not playing big over there....mostly 1 and sometimes 2 unit plays. I"m a little below .500 and down a few units...just can't seem to get into it at all, especially with these great college games we've had. As far as the Lakers....I thought they would make some noise come playoff time, and was hoping they could somehow get the 5 seed, this was when they were hot a little while back. But now it's going to be tough. I agree they need to play team ball, but someone else HAS to step up.

Comment

Working...
          X