X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donavan to UK?

According to this site
    Donovan to be Named UK's head coach - Same Old Crew
    people are saying that local radio stations have announced it.
    Year to Date At Predictem on NCAA BBALL:
    23-12-2

Originally posted by BronxBombers71 View Post
    According to this site
    Donovan to be Named UK's head coach - Same Old Crew
    people are saying that local radio stations have announced it.

:pud: .....people who have nothing better to do with their time than speculate. Just curious when Donovan has had the time to fly up to Kentucky and discuss everything. I'm sure he told his team he would be right back and that he was just heading to 7-11 for a big gulp and an orange fruity whipp, and maybe they wouldn't notice how long he was gone while he went up to KY to meet with them.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I hate the fuking press that does this **** in just about every sport, every year... These fuking losers ask a coach (that is still in the playoffs) if they are considering another job vacancy.... WTF???? If you ask the reporter (or the media in general) he'll tell you he's just trying to get to the facts so that the fans know... but in REALITY.... the reporter is hoping the coach slips up... the media is interested in nothing but the big story where they can slam the coach for considering/taking another job before his season is done.... its bull****, and their should be a law against this predatory behavior.

Comment

I dont think Billy has ever denied it that he is interested or talking to UK about the job.
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Working...
        X