Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodluck to Predictem

Hey Kevin,

As you were the one who replied to my queries, I feel it is only proper that I move from UC to here. Hope this succeeds. From my own experience in running websites, the important thing is making sure the site isn't down.

A suggestion, doesn't seem proper to see "Newbie" next to names like JoePa, Williwonka etc. Maybe you could give them honorary vet status.

JC
    Go Bucks!

Not trying to be rude, but I believe this belongs in the General Forum.

But on the subject, I love this forum. Much more inviting than UC was.
    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Welcome in JC.....looks like we've made it already....:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I agree JC. Guys can however put whatever they want in underneath. Thats just a default setting.

Most are coming up with their own tags.

If I set it for them, the newbies would show up as vets too, so we're stuck.

Feel free to change your tag to what you see fit. Thanks for the input despite me not being able to be much help.

Im always on the lookout for input to make our home better!

Comment

Now see what ya went and done. Ya pissed Kevin off so much, he went into the nice mode. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree. They should be senior or vet mode. But this is a new site and registration is open to everyone, as is the editing of all your chit. Just do it baby. I did LOL
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
          X